Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
My prayers and hopes go out to all the Ukrainian citizens! I haven't a clue what Putin will do...scorched earth policy if they don't capitulate soon (very stupid move if he does) or stand down. I don't know, mostly because I am not a evil, communist dictator POS like he is. What I do know is not to trust the media at this point. That's for damn sure.

I hope every Russian invader encounters a blood thirsty, revenge laden, armed Ukrainian with a AK and MC behind every tree, car, and rock for every inch of foreign soil they trample on. I hope they keep their morale high, and their hopes up, and don't give in. God bless them all.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm thinking Putin went in soft to try and keep infrastructure intact. Now we are working towards leveling it? I heard from a friend that works for our govt that it looks like they have sent in conscripted troops first..

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Did someone hear anything about AVOZ BATTALION in western media?

Under Facebook's Dangerous Individuals and Organizations policy support for the group was not allowed, although this was temporarily relaxed during the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine. :love:
It would be remiss not to include the the following Neo-Nazi paramilitary group operating out of Moscow. Like yourself I would ask has anybody heard of it in the western media?

I'm sure you'll agree all groupings of this nature wherever they exist should be highlighted and called out for the scum they are.

From what I can see the people seem to be doing 2 things. Resisting or if they're not resisting they are scared and fleeing. Do these things happen when a country is liberated?

Again for the sake of balance if anybody can find footage or evidence of people rejoicing to see the Russian troops please share.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
It would be remiss not to include the the following Neo-Nazi paramilitary group operating out of Moscow. Like yourself I would ask has anybody heard of it in the western media?

I'm sure you'll agree all groupings of this nature wherever they exist should be highlighted and called out for the scum they are.

From what I can see the people seem to be doing 2 things. Resisting or if they're not resisting they are scared and fleeing. Do these things happen when a country is liberated?

Again for the sake of balance if anybody can find footage or evidence of people rejoicing to see the Russian troops please share.

The nazi ukraine troops are now on the streets as "territorial defense" raiding houses, killing people on streets , dont let someone leave the country
This is not new
I dont say that all ukraine are nazis but there is a huge problem with these "paramilitary nazi groups" in ukraine .. you cannot compare it to anything far right groups in the US
the ukraine government armed them to fight against the pro-russian separatists...

they are now heavy armed and kill everyone who is on their list of enemies. things you will never see on CNN/BBC and other bullshit media

There is also some evidence that the first shown "victims" which went around western media are fake (who knows what is true)

View attachment ajehee.mp4
View attachment VID_20220227_192437_026.mp4
View attachment VID_20220227_191931_920.mp4

Attachments

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
@user8963 thanks for sharing videos of atrocities for us all to see here.

Assuming they were filmed in recent days factually all they show are atrocities carried out under a Russian invasion by individuals unknown and unidentifiable. It would take a tremendous leap of blind faith for me to draw any other conclusion.

Language is also a barrier for me. I should have paid more attention in school :D

Again please share some joyful videos of the Russian liberation if you can find them. I attach one for your reference showing what liberation looks like. It was taken from a quick Google search.

Attachments

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
Again please share some joyful videos of the Russian liberation if you can find them. I attach one for your reference showing what liberation looks like. It was taken from a quick Google search.
Is that a picture from one of the freedom missions in iraq, afghanistan, libya or syria ? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
or maybe somalia ?
or the day UK left india ? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
or did i miss something about vietnam? :wtf:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Again please feel free to share any joyous pictures of the current Russian liberation currently underway. I attach another for your reference.

I'm wondering why they would need the big boys in Kiev if the people are overjoyed to see them. Why bring rockets to people armed with an embrace.

Somethings not adding up I'll give you that lol

Attachments

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
What gets me are people calling everything Nazi! Nazi this, Nazi that, B.S. My dad hunted "Rat Lines" in both
Spain and France! We suffered too (TDY) forever, always gone.

Calling names just dehumanizes one's attempted foe, just to start this kind of stuff we see now. Things do not add up
as stated above. I do not understand the language and how does one know if the speakers are not dubbed on the videos?

Where are all of the bodies of these dead Russians? Oh yea, like every other late model war they stopped and picked up the
body parts and took them with. No blood stains, carrion etc.

I would believe that those kids are not there (Russians) because they want to.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
From what I have seen, we have a massive mix of quality of troops and equipment pouring into Ukraine ..

Older model vehicles with fewer upgrades, manned by very young conscripts, ..
Newer model vehicles, such as tanks with full upgrades - including overhead "spaced armor" for the top down atm attacks .. most certainly the core professionals manning these units

to stealthier elite units in what appears to be Toyota 4x4 4 door trucks .. aka Russia rapid "desert rats" / "technicals" .. Russian elite force clearly ..

We've also seen or should expect numerous sleeper / undercover units in action also .. probably hunting for the Ukrainian leadership ..

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
We've also seen or should expect numerous sleeper / undercover units in action also .. probably hunting for the Ukrainian leadership ..
any proof for this ?

From what I have seen, we have a massive mix of quality of troops and equipment pouring into Ukraine ..

Older model vehicles with fewer upgrades, manned by very young conscripts, ..
Newer model vehicles, such as tanks with full upgrades - including overhead "spaced armor" for the top down atm attacks .. most certainly the core professionals manning these units

to stealthier elite units in what appears to be Toyota 4x4 4 door trucks .. aka Russia rapid "desert rats" / "technicals" .. Russian elite force clearly ..
better(?)/newer stuff is coming now :D

View attachment VID_20220227_220405_368.mp4

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
any proof for this ?
Me: We've also seen or should expect numerous sleeper / undercover units in action also .. probably hunting for the Ukrainian leadership ..

user8963: ".. any proof for this ? .."

reply:
This is standard operating procedures for the Soviet KGB folks .. they've been doing this forever ... any good student of military / political history knows this stuff ..

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score