Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Maxar imaging shows even more Russian Military poised to strike ..

150 Transport Helicopters 20 miles from Ukraine .. lined up and ready to go ...

Satellite images show a large deployment of forces deployed in southern Belarus. About 150 transport helicopters were seen in southern Belarus. The images were released by Maxar Technologies.

1645931905581.png

and wait, that's not all you get with this .. and even more ..

1645931975671.png

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I haven't sell any cams to Russia since 2019, the RU customs are very very bad, the worst in the world, 2nd worst customs is Brazil.
Putin make the RU a very poor country, now the GDP is not as big as GuangDong (a Chinese State ), I think the real Russia people will do the right select soon! Putin will be a history soon.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The Russians could flatten any city in Ukraine before entering if they didn't care about bad PR and large numbers of civilian casualties. They want to defeat the Ukraine military not the population. The question is how will the civilian population react. And yes, I agree the Russians will make every effort to allow civilians to get out and military to surrender.

Reporting is ridiculous right now. You might say, truth is the first casualty of war, but that assumes there was any truth to sacrifice before the war began. It is literally impossible to believe anything coming out of big tech or the MSM in the US.

Reaction score
I agree the Russians will make every effort to allow civilians to get out and military to surrender.
Sorry but I disagree. They have been firing rockets into apartment buildings. Probably not on purpose, just lobbing them from afar and they land where they may. But they are still doing it.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Russian Troops ( red arm bans ) appear to be helping themselves with supplies ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ukrainian troops ( yellow arm bands ) checking out Russian "Z" Invasion Armored Cars ( armored Russian Hummers .. clearly lightly armored, or unarmed if you talk to my tanker friends .. )

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Russians could flatten any city in Ukraine before entering if they didn't care about bad PR and large numbers of civilian casualties. They want to defeat the Ukraine military not the population. The question is how will the civilian population react. And yes, I agree the Russians will make every effort to allow civilians to get out and military to surrender.

Reporting is ridiculous right now. You might say, truth is the first casualty of war, but that assumes there was any truth to sacrifice before the war began. It is literally impossible to believe anything coming out of big tech or the MSM in the US.
Looks like Russian Z force has a ton of BM 21 rocket launchers .. and arty .. probably just a bit of time before we hear of some horrific war crimes from this little game of Putin ...

1645956523747.png