Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As evidence, you cite a feature film by a Hungarian director. Let me remind you that during the Second World War, Hungary was on the side of Nazi Germany.
Hungarian troops carried out genocide in the occupied Soviet territories.
In 1941−1944. Hungarian armies carried out genocide in the occupied Soviet territories, tortured prisoners of war and the civilian population, performed punitive functions on the territory of Ukraine and Belarus, the Bryansk, Kursk and Voronezh regions of Russia, and took part in the extermination of Soviet Jews. Information about this for political purposes was almost not covered during the years of the existence of the USSR, and until now many Hungarian historians pass over this topic in silence.
You can read more in the Russian Wikipedia:
Венгрия во Второй мировой войне — Википедия

There is much less information in the English article. Or these topics are bashfully bypassed, like many others.
HI @N-i-k-s-o-n

Again, you seem to miss a repeated point, over and over again ..

Let me point out the major fact, most everyone in Russia seems to forget, or were never told propertly:

WORLD WAR 2 in Europe was Started by the Alliance of the Soviet Union led by Stalin AND Nazi Germany led by Hilter.

HAD Russia / Soviet Union not agreed with Nazi Germany to split Eastern Europe between them, then World War II in Europe would NOT have happened.

Simple.

This is why Russian History is not truthful, .. what I state is clear facts.

Thus .. the tiny Nation of Hungary ( relative to Soviet Union / Russia and Germany ) would not have had hostiles vs Russia / Soviet Union.

Thus .. there would NO WAR crimes from other Nations against Soviet Citizens .. only Crimes against Soviet Citizens would have been the related purges and gulags by Soviet Leadership by Stalin's orders.

Today's lesson:

Russia started this Russian Ukraine War .. expect Russians to suffer due to this .. it is the fault of Putin and his Supporters.

Lyudmila

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Explain to me why? Russia could have destroyed Azov at once. Why is it so difficult? But why Ukraine needs it is more understandable. Witnesses. Testimony about who gave the orders and which ones. If I didn't want to figure it out, I wouldn't be on this forum.

I don't even want to talk about the reasons for WW2, everything is so obvious when you ask questions - why, why and to whom it was beneficial. For example, think or Google, why did Japan attack Pearl Harbor? It's very interesting to hear your version. Maybe at least here our versions will coincide, although I doubt it.

Reaction score
Russia invaded Ukraine. It was/is an unprovoked act of aggression for territorial/monetary gains. Now Russia is using scorched earth policies to defeat the Ukrainian people. There fore, the Russian military are committing war crimes and crimes against humanity.

I don't hold anything against the Russian people who are against this war. Those that are in favor of it, are no different then the Germans that turned their backs to what the Nazi's were doing.

This war DID NOT HAVE TO HAPPEN. This is on Putin's head.

Sorry, just repeating the obvious here. I don't know how ANYONE could justify Putin's actions.

And just in case I am lectured on the use of the word, 'genocide', a refresher definition for those that do not understand it's meaning:

1659271404735.png

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Explain to me why? Russia could have destroyed Azov at once. Why is it so difficult? But why Ukraine needs it is more understandable. Witnesses. Testimony about who gave the orders and which ones. If I didn't want to figure it out, I wouldn't be on this forum.

I don't even want to talk about the reasons for WW2, everything is so obvious when you ask questions - why, why and to whom it was beneficial. For example, think or Google, why did Japan attack Pearl Harbor? It's very interesting to hear your version. Maybe at least here our versions will coincide, although I doubt it.
Hi @Lyudmila

Yes, everything is obvious when you inquire and have access to good clear set of information, which unfortunately many in Russia do not have clear information - nor even information which is counter to the official information that Putin regime wants all Russians to consume.

Remember, Nazi Germany passed a lot of information against Serbians in World War II to justify their slaughter of Serbians and others in WWII.

It should be clear that the information from Government officials is not to be fully trusted in any country, and worse in countries where the people are not legally allowed to share information that contradicts the government officials.

Lyudmila

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi, @mat200 !
Every Russian schoolboy knows what a VPN is. As a last resort). I will repeat once again - in reality there are no prohibitions on discussing any topics and any points of view. At local forums, everything is also discussed from different positions. If you think about it, the ban is currently justified - so that bloggers with millions of subscribers do not publish unverified information, earning on hype.

Lyudmila

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi, @SJGUSMC21 !
How did Texas become part of the United States? Does it remind you of anything? And it seems to me that it is very similar. BUT you're sure it's DIFFERENT. Why are you sure that your truth is truer?

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, @mat200 !
Every Russian schoolboy knows what a VPN is. As a last resort). I will repeat once again - in reality there are no prohibitions on discussing any topics and any points of view. At local forums, everything is also discussed from different positions. If you think about it, the ban is currently justified - so that bloggers with millions of subscribers do not publish unverified information, earning on hype.
Then why are so many Russians having issues with some of the basic concepts and reality of Putin's aggression? as well as issues understanding that Russia as well as Germany were responsible for the start of WWII in Europe?

Clearly, just a VPN is not enough ...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have found Perun's videos to be worth watching ..

End of the Helicopter? (no) - MANPADS and helicopter losses in Ukraine
Perun

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Russia updates it's roll of honour list :D

On Twitter, Mr Morgan reacted to the ban tweeting: "It wasn't on my immediate vacation to-do list."