Ukraine related: Was Ukraine Government Is Handing Out Guns To Citizens, What Happened to Gun Control?

Lyudmila

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
:lol: Here the seller sets the prices for the goods. Do you have the opposite?
I think you'll find in the real world it is the customer that is king. Maybe you have never heard of supply and demand. If the goods or services you provide are too expensive or controversial people are free to find an alternative, buy less or don't buy at all. Their market value is what people are prepared to pay.

We have the current market rate for a barrel of oil and taking Russian oil as an example nobody is going to pay Russia the market rate due to the circumstances. Countries who decide to do business with Russia will take advantage of this and trading will be substantially lower than the market rate or they will not buy. :)

As time goes on and the world adjusts things will only get worse for the fatherland. In the meantime i would be wondering if the seller is setting the price for the goods. Do we have the opposite? :D

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Good satellite photos of a ferry operation by Russia to Kerson ..

1662228840869.png

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
and then they will sell to europe
FYI - already happening ..

Russia sells to India and China Oil at $30 a barrel discount .. then the Oil gets remixed with other Crude and oil then sold on markets .. thus middlemen making more money ..

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Russia claims to have destroyed Ukrainian forces numerous times, as well as stopping Ukrainian offenses .. and couple days later, report to have reclaimed the villages from which they did not lose the previous days ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
1662689306974.png

Nathan Ruser :
This map shows claimed advances by Ukrainain forces towards Kupiansk, in the Kharkiv countryside. Not all of these claims have been visually verified.

A breakthrough in this area puts serious stress on Russian positions in Izyum and Lyman as Kupiansk is a key supply node.

1662689955966.png

Last edited:

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
Interesting read below in context with the BBC article above and a video on Russia's risky fuel strategy.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Let me just say that I do not think that a lot of the civilian population in Russia and the Russian military personal support this war and that is why it is dragging out.