IP Cam Talk

Welcome to the new IPCT! If you are having an issue logging in, please clear your cookies / cache.

Unable to get Bosch NDN-50022-A3 IP camera to connect to BI4

kaamady

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 14 Bosch NDN-50022-A3 IP cameras that I have upgraded the firmware on. Blue Iris is unable to stay connected for more than 1 frame, then it says no signal. I have contacted Bosch support and they advised to upgrade the firmware, which I have done. I have tried every setting under the Bosch selection with no success. When I click find/inspect it just thinks it's a generic rtsp camera and won't stay connected.

Here are a few screenshots of the current settings I'm using.
setting 1.PNG setting 2.PNG

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Have you tried "Bosch" in the dropdown and "RSTP/HTTP"? With that combo the path is shortened to "/rtsp_tunnel".

I'm thinking the rest of that path you have now may be stipulating an unavailable stream, profile or resolution.

kaamady

n3wb
Reaction score
I am able to get the camera to work in tinycam for Android which gave me the following link that I then successfully tested inside VLC Media Player. But Blue Iris still refuses to play the stream.
(Just as a note, IP address .148 was a different camera, I'm currently using a camera with IP address .150)
rtsp://192.168.0.150:554/video
setting 4.PNG
setting 3.PNG