Unbranded Hikvision 2032 New Design

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting, not sure how I feel about the new look. Not like it matters though! Thanks for sharing!

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah it's very generic, which is probably what they were going for. They come preinstalled with a January firmware dated 01-18-2014.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I don't care much for Bullet cameras but some people have to have them. Are they going to be any cheaper or better than last revision?

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I don't care much for Bullet cameras but some people have to have them. Are they going to be any cheaper or better than last revision?

The price or hardware hasn't changed at all. Have you looked at your pricing for the HK series 3MP Bullet/Domes? If not, log on and go check it out.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes Ryan I saw it, unfortunately I am a daily stalker of your website

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
For some odd reason I'm in the mood for an oreo cookie?

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yum oreos are the best

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
They gotta be double stuff though! And I find it hard to believe it's more addicting than crack cocaine, lol.

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The only thing addicted is CNN to native advertising. :p I'm sure the study sponsor wasn't the California Rice Association. :nuts:

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
@pal251 Unfortunately? We try to add new products all the time so I hope we're keeping you busy. Also, Nelly's appreciates the business!

Last edited by a moderator:

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
What is this site you speak of? Is this the next evolution of the 3032? Where did you get it? When will it be available in the US? Is it still 3mp? Is it the exact same guts just a different outside?

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
What is this site you speak of? Is this the next evolution of the 3032? Where did you get it? When will it be available in the US? Is it still 3mp? Is it the exact same guts just a different outside?
It's the "unbranded" version of the 2032-I, meaning, it's the exact same camera as the 2032-I but there is no Hikvision information on it (for resellers/branding). They should be pumping these out soon and I'm sure you'll see many with brand names other than Hikvision on them. Yes, it is 3mp. Yes, different housing, exact same insides. Also, I got it from a little bird ;)

I don't have the new picture up yet but you can get them here: http://flark.it/SRD. Log in to see pricing.

zeoclang, I would say yes a little bigger, shaped more like an A frame house (with the hood) vs a cylinder.

Razer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Is the firmware on the unbranded cameras the exact same as the Hik branded ones? I saw them on there when I placed my last order but stuck with what I knew to work with Exacq. I just got my order on Friday from you actually, 14 more! :) I think I'll be ordering quite a few more here soon.

Now they need to make a mini PTZ to compete with Dahua and a nice little hemispheric with on board dewarping.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
So Ryan works for, or owns nelly's I assume? I've bought 2 hikvision cameras from them but I'll probably try wrightwood next because they have free shipping, so I would save like $12, Y U NO HAVE FREE SHIPPING NELLY SEC. :p

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
hmjgriffon you just need to order $500 worth of stuff from Nelly's and you get free shipping.
Plus you get awesome service. I won't get into a battle with anyone over companies but I have only ordered from another company for my ip cameras once...(sorry Ryan) and the service was awful. So I will take my extra $100 per camera and spend it at Nellys!

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
hmjgriffon you just need to order $500 worth of stuff from Nelly's and you get free shipping.
Plus you get awesome service. I won't get into a battle with anyone over companies but I have only ordered from another company for my ip cameras once...(sorry Ryan) and the service was awful. So I will take my extra $100 per camera and spend it at Nellys!
If you are referring to buying from Chinese sellers over-seas where it takes like a month to get your stuff and you don't know what back alley they work out of, I fully agree there. I'm willing to pay more to get my stuff in a few days and know that I have someone to go after. I am not ragging on nelly's, the times I have emailed their customer service with questions before I ever spent a dime they got right back to me. I will say when I ordered my last camera I paid for 2-3 day shipping, I ordered on a friday, and it didn't even go out till like lunch time on monday, whereas the first camera I ordered from them was amazon prime through amazon warehouse deals, which I assume nellys ships stuff to them, and it went out within a few hours, like all of my orders with amazon prime. I suppose I can't really compare their shipping department which is probably the front desk girl, to the machine that is amazon though. But if another company is in the US, will give me the same or as good of service and save me a little money, I have to at least consider them. :)

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm referring to a place that starts with an E and does not even have a online website.