Unbranded Hikvision 2032 New Design

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Nellys usually ships out quick if you order directly from the store. I am only 2 days out for ground shipping so I am spoiled.

I know how you feel about Amazon Prime because I get used to free quick shipping.

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I don't own Nelly's nor am I trying to promote us over another company and I encourage you to consider other sellers if you felt like shipping wasn't fast enough for your expectations. Yes, Amazon prime is amazing and very hard to beat. We ship orders in the order they came, meaning, if you place it early that day there is a very good chance that we'll get it shipped out that exact same day.

Razer, the old unbranded Hiks used the same firmware but these do not. I agree about the Mini PTZ!

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't own Nelly's nor am I trying to promote us over another company and I encourage you to consider other sellers if you felt like shipping wasn't fast enough for your expectations. Yes, Amazon prime is amazing and very hard to beat. We ship orders in the order they came, meaning, if you place it early that day there is a very good chance that we'll get it shipped out that exact same day.

Razer, the old unbranded Hiks used the same firmware but these do not. I agree about the Mini PTZ!

Sweet picture brah! :D