US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I buy various equipment and products for my business. Some of it has doubled in the past year and a half and I would say most at least 50% increase. With new price increases starting this month from my main distributor. Oh yeah, and ya gotta love the prices at the pump especially since my business is dependent on company vehicles...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I buy various equipment and products for my business. Some of it has doubled in the past year and a half and I would say most at least 50% increase. With new price increases starting this month from my main distributor. Oh yeah, and ya gotta love the prices at the pump especially since my business is dependent on company vehicles...
Looks like Gov-e-Nor Neu-Some gonna try and kill mo Kali businesses .. with 'em additional taxes too .. eh ..

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like Gov-e-Nor Neu-Some gonna try and kill mo Kali businesses .. with 'em additional taxes too .. eh ..
Don't worry we're in good hands...

Reaction score
For Leftists, Your Freedom Is Their Misery – Your Slavery Is Their Joy

SATURDAY, JAN 15, 2022 -

There is a certain level of madness required to reach the state our country is in today. I think most of us feel this and know this but I want to dissect the situation a little so that we can see the guts of the thing and understand the mechanics of it. Insanity has a structure, believe it or not, and there are ways to analyze it and identify it. For example, there are many forms of madness that stem from an obsession with power and control.

https:/www.zerohedge.com/political/leftists-your-freedom-their-misery-your-slavery-their-joy

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Now, look at these two articles side by side and try telling me that Democrats aren't insane...

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Now, look at these two articles side by side and try telling me that Democrats aren't insane...
They are. Matter if fact, we need to come up with a new, single word to accurately depicts their idiocy, stupidity, hypocrisy and depravity. Wait a sec...that word just came to me but it's not new...it's "DEMOCRAT."

Excerpt from the 2nd article:

".....Appearing on MSNBC on Saturday afternoon, about an hour after it had been reported that the attacker was demanding the release of imprisoned terrorist Aafia Siddiqui, Nessel said her “biggest concern” was that the attack was a “hate crime” or “domestic terrorism,” pointing to “white supremacy organizations.”....."
So Nessel hears / reads that he's an Islamic Pakistani that migrated to Great Britain and infers that he's part of a "white supremacist" plot? Why, because he traveled to TX from UK? So everyone in the UK is white? She's an idiot and needs to keep her nose up there in MI....it's not as if there's not plenty of issues up there for her to screw up...her and Whitmer....no need to go looking outside of your own state, IMO.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
They are. Matter if fact, we need to come up with a new, single word to accurately depicts their idiocy, stupidity, hypocrisy and depravity. Wait a sec...that word just came to me but it's not new...it's "DEMOCRAT."

Excerpt from the 2nd article:

".....Appearing on MSNBC on Saturday afternoon, about an hour after it had been reported that the attacker was demanding the release of imprisoned terrorist Aafia Siddiqui, Nessel said her “biggest concern” was that the attack was a “hate crime” or “domestic terrorism,” pointing to “white supremacy organizations.”....."
So Nessel hears / reads that he's an Islamic Pakistani that migrated to Great Britain and infers that he's part of a "white supremacist" plot? Why, because he traveled to TX from UK? So everyone in the UK is white? She's an idiot and needs to keep her nose up there in MI....it's not as if there's not plenty of issues up there for her to screw up...her and Whitmer....no need to go looking outside of your own state, IMO.
We are just spreading the wealth......

It’s funny that those two are nowhere to be seen in Michigan. wHitler used to hold press conferences almost daily, and at each one she would take more and more rights away from us.

Now with a election coming up she is silent. Our dyke AG is to busy registering everyone in the cemeteries for November. I’m surprised she had time to speak.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Biden says jump and Directv says how high? I'm getting sick of these woke companies. Biden says companies need to start blocking content so Directv says yes sir! Must be his high approval ratings that have them scared huh? I would get rid of Directv If my wife and mother-in-law (yes, condolences accepted) weren't so addicted to it. But another company would probably be just as woke.

I just watched this video on Fascism, though I do not agree with Rick Steves' political views, I saw a lot of correlations of the Nazi party take over of Germany and today's taking over America...It seemed easy to follow and match the two...Don't try to put our Airhead Biden in Hitler's place when watching this, Hitler as evil as he was, was a Genius, were as your average dropout is smarter than Biden.

I know this is nothing new to you guys but watching the video I could easily replace the destroying of the Jewish companies with the 100's of thousand small businesses that have been destroyed here for No Good Reason (Covid Scare), also add in our inflation, the rounding up of the Jews can easily be replaced with what we have seen happening across the world with Unvaxxed/Unmasked which is growing in strength and seems to be coming here and welcomed by our Gov't, add the Parents Against Wokeness being label as Domestic Terrorist, the burning of books = today's Big Tech. Censorship, all the companies joining forces with the pushed untruthful narrative, I also saw the Hitler Youth to correlate with today's youth in the Woke movement

We see a mixture of part Fascism and Marxism growing here...