US Elections 2020+ (& Politics) :)

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I think the people around him know this well including Kamela Harris and the media. It will only get worse as the days go by. I see talk of Hillary running in 2024, so you know that the Democrats know that Joe cannot make it to 2024 and are looking at other candidates
I had posted someone's theory awhile back that they would get Kamala to resign, make Hillary VP, then get Joe out due to his mental condition, and bingo we have Hillary as president. There doesn't seem to be a good way out of this situation any way you look at it.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Biden says jump and Directv says how high? I'm getting sick of these woke companies. Biden says companies need to start blocking content so Directv says yes sir! Must be his high approval ratings that have them scared huh? I would get rid of Directv If my wife and mother-in-law (yes, condolences accepted) weren't so addicted to it. But another company would probably be just as woke.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Biden says jump and Directv says how high? I'm getting sick of these woke companies. Biden says companies need to start blocking content so Directv says yes sir! Must be his high approval ratings that have them scared huh? I would get rid of Directv If my wife and mother-in-law (yes, condolences accepted) weren't so addicted to it. But another company would probably be just as woke.

Yep, DirectTV salutes, clicks their heels and asks how high to jump.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I buy various equipment and products for my business. Some of it has doubled in the past year and a half and I would say most at least 50% increase. With new price increases starting this month from my main distributor. Oh yeah, and ya gotta love the prices at the pump especially since my business is dependent on company vehicles...

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I buy various equipment and products for my business. Some of it has doubled in the past year and a half and I would say most at least 50% increase. With new price increases starting this month from my main distributor. Oh yeah, and ya gotta love the prices at the pump especially since my business is dependent on company vehicles...
Looks like Gov-e-Nor Neu-Some gonna try and kill mo Kali businesses .. with 'em additional taxes too .. eh ..

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like Gov-e-Nor Neu-Some gonna try and kill mo Kali businesses .. with 'em additional taxes too .. eh ..
Don't worry we're in good hands...