US Elections (& Politics) :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I think that if the publicly published polls are showing an uptick for President Trump, Creepy Sleepy Joe is in deep doo-doo. They try to weight the results so President Trump looks worse. If their weighting is showing an uptick....

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I think that if the publicly published polls are showing an uptick for President Trump, Creepy Sleepy Joe is in deep doo-doo. They try to weight the results so President Trump looks worse. If their weighting is showing an uptick....
Most of the alphabet and college polls this time of year are push-pull polls to get a certain outcome. They oversample Democrats.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I cannot believe that people who seem like intelligent people support this guy. We have them right here on this forum.

Dim Bulb Biden Distorts History – Tries To Cancel Thomas Edison

Yes, he did. Joe and no amount of racial pandering will change that historical fact. A Joe Biden terrified by his puppet masters that the African-American vote is slipping away from the party of pandering made that absurd claim during a rare day trip from his basement bunker to Kenosha, Wisconsin. At least his handlers were able to find and lead him to Wisconsin which Hillary Clinton failed to do in 2016.

Biden had just finished a meeting with the family of Jacob Blake, the young African-American shot after struggling with police his girlfriend had called for breaking into her place and who was wanted on a felony warrant for sexual abuse. As part of his and his party’s portrayal of the Trump administration as an oppressor of blacks and white people and as the guardian of systemic racism, even if it is Democrats who run the system where urban unrest is occurring, Biden decided to add another wrinkle – whites are stealing credit for African-American inventions:

During a Thursday meeting with Kenosha, Wis., community leaders, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said that a black man, rather than Thomas Edison, invented the light bulb.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Biden will be tough on China until Hunter gets another $1.5 billion. :p

LAUGHABLE: In Complete Reversal, Joe Biden Now Claims He Will Be ‘Tough’ On China

Joe Biden has one thing in common with his running mate, Kamala Harris.

He says whatever he thinks he needs to say, on any given issue, depending on who he is talking to at the time.

Joe Biden has one thing in common with his running mate, Kamala Harris.

He says whatever he thinks he needs to say, on any given issue, depending on who he is talking to at the time.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
HAHAHA, I tell you... my wife and I just had the news on for a whole couple of minutes. Our first thought was that they HAVE to be putting something into the water system because there are way way way too many retards now! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The segment that we were watching was about people protesting to change the name of Indian Village in Detroit to something that better reflects "our" values. Let me tell you, Halloween didn't come soon enough for those people. There may have even been a true native American (whatever that is anymore) there, but we couldn't spot one. At least there were a good number of costumed clowns... :p

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The media is reality TV just so everyone is on the same page. Everything and I mean everything is pre-scripted. Everything has already been planned, its ridiculous. And its quite ironic how there is no balance nor neutrality in the news. Almost every news outlet has been pretty explicit in terms of what side they would choose :facepalm:
Its up to the every day American to decide whether to be stupid versus not stupid

Joe Biden Appears to Reflect Teleprompter Text During TV Interview

Armed&Overclocked

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
according to Florida's own state resource those numbers are wildly inaccurate.
1600004498526.png

Here is new york's data from their state resource.
1600004602539.png
Here is the fatality data, which is nicely broken down if i'm honest.
1600004683042.png

Yeah, because leftist are the biggest liars in America
See above

Something to note when comparing florida and NY's Covid performance. New york got hit early before we had an inkling on how best to treat covid, and also during a time when PPE shortage, and ventilator shortages were occurring.

Also i notice that meme does not cite a source of where it got the data, or who created the meme, which probably intentional.

Overall that sort of memery is something i would expect from the "occupy democrats" or "being liberal's" facebook page/ You know the ones where they compare bush and obama and fudge the numbers to make obama to walk on water.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I believe the meme was created a couple of months ago. It was entirely accurate at the time.

Still with populations not too far apart, Deaths, which I consider the most constant true indicator
as of today are almost 3x higher in NY.

And Testing has so much to do with influencing "Cases" that I dont put much faith in that number.

0913-1.jpg

Armed&Overclocked

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Again gotta look at the time frame when the deaths occurred. Florida has had the benefit of a significantly delayed impact compared to new york, and has benefitted not only from all of the lessons learned, but also an improved supply chain.

(source is from wikipedia. i sorted by both states and then used snagit to merge the images into one for a side by side.)

1600006063539.png

Also knowingly using aged data to make a political statement about the here and now makes posting the meme even worse. my original comparison to the liberal facebook groups only intensifies.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
New york got hit early before we had an inkling on how best to treat covid, and also during a time when PPE shortage, and ventilator shortages were occurring.
This is just wrong. Not a single person in the US was denied access to a ventilator. Not a single one. Not a single hospital was at capacity. New York actually had a large surplus. Remember the big ship that wasn't even used?

My take on it is that Gov DeSantis is not an idiot who puts Covid patients in with vulnerable, elderly nursing home patients like another Gov did. One deserves to be a Governor, the other isn't qualified to mop the floors at those nursing homes.