US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
You will notice that when Biden went to Michigan yesterday, he gave the press and the public a 1 hour notice. Did not take any questions and left. I bet he did not give much more than a 15 minute speech and then flew back to his basement. Only 2 Biden supporters on the outside and 20-30 Trump supporters. :):):):):) Something is seriously wrong with this man and the Democrats and their allies in the media are trying to hide it from the voters.

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I can't wait for the debates. I'm sure they are trying to figure out a way to get him out of them, but I really hope they happen. No teleprompters, no softball questions, no pre taped, Hollywood-edited speeches.

I am imagining it being like the early Mike Tyson fights. Trump is going to confront him right after the opening bell about Hunter or something that really pisses him off, which is going to fluster him for the night. Biden gets angry when confronted. It should be fun to watch.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
He is very quick to put the mask back on, meaning "that's all folks". The only time he will takes just a few questions, is when it is staged. He seems to screw that up also.
That he does. He cannot even handle the scripted questions. Move it (teleprompter) closer. Bwahahahahaha

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I can't wait for the debates. I'm sure they are trying to figure out a way to get him out of them, but I really hope they happen. No teleprompters, no softball questions, no pre taped, Hollywood-edited speeches.

I am imagining it being like the early Mike Tyson fights. Trump is going to confront him right after the opening bell about Hunter or something that really pisses him off, which is going to fluster him for the night. Biden gets angry when confronted. It should be fun to watch.
I cannot see that there will be any debates. If there are, he will not be making any public appearances beforehand. To stressful on him. He will need all the energy that he can muster.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I can't wait to hear Joe say the following during the debate, "My wife Karmala is here to support me every step of the way..." Trump will respond by saying, "anyone want free merch (i.e. caps, ties, etc.) in exchange for an honest review of my products?" :rofl:

Joe Biden: "American-Made"
Donald J. Trump: "Make America Great Again"

Trump will expose Biden during the debate by asking a very simple question, "Joey, don't you ever remember? It's 2020 for God-sake" :facepalm:

Definitely getting some popcorn for the debates, but will have to be careful not to choke to death eating it and laughing at the same time.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump Approval Rating Rises Despite Controversial Atlantic Article, Poll Shows

President Donald Trump's approval rating does not appear to have been impacted by controversy in the wake of a recent Atlantic article claiming he had repeatedly made disparaging remarks about U.S. military members.

Trump's job approval rating hit 47 percent in a Hill-HarrisX poll released Tuesday, his highest rating in the poll since June. The poll was conducted online among 2,832 registered voters from September 5 to 8. It has a margin of error of 1.84 percent.

Republicans approved of Trump by an 81 percent majority, while 19 percent disapproved. Democrats had nearly opposite ratings, with 82 percent disapproving and 18 percent approving. Most Independents disapproved of the president, 55 percent to 45 percent.