US Elections (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Sorry boyz...no good roads this year...hopefully next year....because we have decided to send out shitz overseas to help settle the war between Russia-Ukraine (we as in the good old' USA)
Does it ever surface on anyone's minds that the USA is funding this war? Oh...and that too with precious taxpayer money? Love me some good old' inflation F*%K

Remember that a mentally-impaired mind is a destructive mind. ;)
Putin is aware of that ;) Seize the moment.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
"Secretary of State Jena Griswold's office blamed the error on a glitch". A glitch, my ass, this is probably happening all over the country.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
"Secretary of State Jena Griswold's office blamed the error on a glitch". A glitch, my ass, this is probably happening all over the country.

And "....“The office is undertaking an internal review of the incident and will take any corrective action that is warranted.” "

Translation: "Dammit, next time y'all be more careful. I'll CYA this time. And it was supposed to be 50K, not 30K....now who screwed that up?"

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Gotta love Fetterperson. Besides trying to parole a guy who murdered someone with a pair of garden shears then tried to hire a "hit man" to kill a witness against him in the trial for that, check out his "stellar" performance as Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania -

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Can’t say I agree with all of her positions, but at least unlike Chucky Schumer, she has a pair.

I've been wondering for awhile why she was a democrat, it's good to see her leave. I'm sure, like you, there are things I would disagree with her on but I like a lot of what she has been saying. Maybe she will switch to independent.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've been wondering for awhile why she was a democrat, it's good to see her leave. I'm sure, like you, there are things I would disagree with her on but I like a lot of what she has been saying. Maybe she will switch to independent.
She has common sense, which majority of the dimwits in DC lack.

The only democrat to have voted present during the sham impeachment. The same cannot be said to all the Rino.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
And what about the cyber attacks on US Airports? Is it Russia? Is it China? Is it North Korea? Is it Pakistan? Is it Iran? Is it Ukraine? Or is the US itself, extremely bored?

Reaction score
Can’t say I agree with all of her positions, but at least unlike Chucky Schumer, she has a pair.

She has certainly 'evolved' politically, IMO and isn't afraid to mince it up. And can't lie, to me she is smoking hot....surfer body, and the 'storm' hair thing going on.....:winktongue:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
A little boy once said, her B00bs smell like Hawaiian Punch (and flowers of course) and incense (with all the yoga and medication [edit: meditation] she does)

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I think she can fly, the way she makes direct eye contact with people,...makes the whole experience captivating
The way she talks with that level of composure, she can easily convince anybody about current state of affairs around the world

Sometimes she behaves like a spiritual figure

No Arjun, think you are just day dreaming! :) But I certainly agree.