US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Trump roasts Biden with hilarious blooper bonanza of Joe’s greatest gaffes

Trump roasts Biden with hilarious blooper bonanza of Joe's greatest gaffes: 'Pssst... Jackie's dead'

Former President Donald Trump brought down the house at his Minden, Nevada, “Save America” rally on Saturday with a brilliantly edited two-minute video highlighting some of Joe Biden’s most mortifying gaffes as his packed audience chanted “Joe’s Gotta Go!” After commenting on Hunter Biden and the lack of real accountability regarding the first son’s alleged corrupt behavior, Trump said to the raucous crowd: “We had just a little, quick video made up. Would you like to see it?”

Rather than rumble, a booming voice urged attendees to “Let’s get ready to bumble!” as the clips rolled to the tune of “Get Ready for This” by 2 Unlimited for a howling audience. Featured in the reel were such memorable POTUS moments as:

The people’s right to badakathcare
“I can’t believe I said that!”
Cornpop!
Easter Bunny assists
Trouble with stairs
Trouble with coats
And everybody’s favorite: “Where’s Jackie?”

Yes, for more than 120 side-splitting seconds, Minden and the world were treated to a feast of faux pas, falls, and… you know… “the thing.”
Were it not for the fact that Biden holds the nuclear football and keeps talking about Armageddon, it would be an instant classic.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Pencil-Neck Adam Schiff and Rep. Maloney Campaign in Paris with Rich Donors at “Stop MAGA Republicans” Fundraiser (foreign funds to affect American elections)

While American families suffer under record inflation and gas prices and record crime, two top Democrats traveled to France to sip wine and hold a fundraiser for Democrats.

Representatives Adam Schiff and Sean Patrick Maloney have scheduled “Stop MAGA Republicans” fundraisers for the DCCC in Paris, London, and Switzerland.

Here are the DCCC invitations to supporters in Geneva and Paris.

Pencil-Neck Adam Schiff and Rep. Maloney Campaign in Paris with Rich Donors at "Stop MAGA Republicans" Fundraiser (thegatewaypundit.com)

My comment: How is this legal???

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Has There Been a Change of Strategy on the January 6 Committee?

The January 6 Committee has postponed the publication of their investigative report until after the 2022 midterm elections, proving their strategy to use the investigation to punish Republicans at the polls has failed.
Lol after moving its original pub date from September to October, Jan 6 select committee now won't release its report until after the election pic.twitter.com/oOAnkW0TK5— Julie Kelly (@julie_kelly2) October 10, 2022

Has There Been a Change of Strategy on the January 6 Committee? – Townhall

My Comment: But, but Adam Schiff, Liz and Kinzinger all said that they have the "goods" on President Trump this time around. He is going to go down big time. Bwhahahahahaha

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
It’s mostly a bunch of lies by lying hypocrite Dem scum.

Capitol Police Officer Told Agents That Oath Keepers Shielded Him, Sealed FBI Record Shows
I have been wondering who the angry mob was? Were the agitators from who knows where? I have seen videos of the people in the protest waking peacefully through the capitol.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

From AFA:

Dear David,

I'm glad to let you know that Little Demon has been canceled. According to Gateway Pundit, Disney has canceled this dark series and has no plans for another season.

AFA warned parents that Little Demon contained graphic and satanic content as soon as the show premiered on FXX in August 2022. Due to your massive response, a petition was sent to The Walt Disney Company, asking them to cancel this spiritually dangerous program.

Every week, more and more of the available advertising slots on Little Demon were being filled with network promotions for other Disney properties, and fewer were being filled with actual paid advertising. That means Little Demon was losing money for FXX and Disney!

It is also evident that public outcry was a large part of the cause for this controversial show’s cancellation. Thank you for taking time to get involved. Together, and with God's help, we are making a difference!

Reaction score
Last edited: