US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I feel for you guys in Cali, our grand daughter, as of the beginning of this year, took a job in San Fran., at one point they were double our prices. We paid $2.79 last week, though now it is going up over $3 a gallon.

I am in the habit of keeping gas receipts, started it many decades ago for business, now I just keep them in case I get bad gas somewhere but don't really have to anymore since we pay with CC most of the time now. Anyway, I found a $2.04 a gal. gas receipt during Trump years. I believe we were under $2 at one point but haven't found that receipt yet.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I feel for you guys in Cali, our grand daughter, as of the beginning of this year, took a job in San Fran., at one point they were double our prices. We paid $2.79 last week, though now it is going up over $3 a gallon.

I am in the habit of keeping gas receipts, started it many decades ago for business, now I just keep them in case I get bad gas somewhere but don't really have to anymore since we pay with CC most of the time now. Anyway, I found a $2.04 a gal. gas receipt during Trump years. I believe we were under $2 at one point but haven't found that receipt yet.
CCE9EB9B-DDB2-421F-A1F5-3E764CE39595.jpeg

April 14, 2020.

I told my wife I was going to buy a tanker and fill her up. Now I’m wishing I did.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
DOJ mistakenly exposes list of Trump files from Mar-a-Lago being vetted for privilege including medical records, notes on who should get a pardon and retainers for lawyers

The documents were posted on a court docket and later taken down

It includes list of documents sorted by 'privilege review teams'

Trump has fumed about documents FBI seized from Mar-a-Lago

Documents include 2016 letter from Dr. Harold Bornstien Several reference pardon discussions

Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani, Marc Kasowitz, Cleta Mitchell mentioned

The Justice Department inadvertently disclosed a list of Donald Trump documents being vetted by 'privilege review teams' that were included among thousands of materials seized from Mar-a-Lago.

The documents, which Trump's lawyers are trying to keep out of the hands of government investigators, includes discussions about presidential pardons late in Trump's term – including the pardon of former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojovich.

A judge ordered those documents be kept under seal, but they were published on a government court docket where they are no longer available.

Other documents include communications with Trump's stable of lawyers – the kind of attorney-client communications Trump has argued must be kept out of the hands of the FBI.

DOJ mistakenly exposes of privileged Trump files from Mar-a-Lago | Daily Mail Online

Comment: “Mistakenly” is the new “Unexpected.”

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Another public shooting tonight......what the fuck is wrong with the young generation??

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Another public shooting tonight......what the fuck is wrong with the young generation??

I would say many see a bleak future, their Social Media is bombarding them with News Propaganda, all negative. The governments of the world are failing them. Many are experiencing a taste of poverty with all the higher prices. Much talk of WWIII.
On the Spiritual front, our Adversary is presently winning in demoralizing our youth...presenting them with No Hope...devaluing their lives so they don't value their own or other lives...confusing them of who they are...many commit suicide instead of these killing sprees...Youth are very impressable...easily swayed.

Many parents are also failing them with broken families...our generation had a lot less divorces...more fathers were present...we feared our fathers...we all ate together, without much distractions...our TV had to remain off during dinner...with this missing, today's parents are not parenting anymore, knowing what their kids are doing. Gratitude is gone too, from the Middle Class families on up the kids are given everything they want. When they leave home they carry the Entitlement Card everywhere.

What's the difference? Many of us has experienced most all of this but did not go on killing sprees. Still think a lot of it is Social Media driven...Popularity???

Sorry for the rant, I could go on and on :). Even though I get angry having to deal with these newer generations, I also feel sorry for them since they are so lost.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
They'll charge him on taxes and conveniently forget about the illegal money laundering that his Dad was involved in.

This is just a lame distraction
Is this another head fake or as you said, a distraction? Maybe the FBI and DOJ will say "look how fair and unbiased we are" when they indict Hunter and Trump at the same time while giving Hunter a slap on the wrist and ignoring the serious charges.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

jpc-s4

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Shows the idiocy of slimy Newsom. The asshat doesn't realize that corporations don't pay taxes... Customers do. Laundering money though a government confiscation program that is inherently inefficient will inevitably cost the consumer and the taxpayer a lot more than they will ever receive back from such a program. This is precisely the problem with Democrats and the idiots that vote for them-- complete lack of common sense and knowledge of basic economics.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't get the strategy of the libtards...the so-called protector of woman's rights. This lady was a victim of sexual assault and now an assault by libtards at Politico. You'd think this would drive more women to vote for this strong lady.

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Shows the idiocy of slimy Newsom. The asshat doesn't realize that corporations don't pay taxes... Customers do.
Exactly right! Shareholders/Stakeholders pay taxes in the form of lower returns on their investments. Funny, how so many pensions are invested in these stocks or by individuals. These are real people who are effectively paying taxes.

Customers pay taxes in the form of higher prices to offset tax increases.

Corporations (buildings, equipment, infrastructure) do not pay taxes. People pay taxes.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
more related reports of Youtube issues .. associated with the censorship during the election ( Hunter Biden Laptop story .. ) .. this one is about monetization .. where youtube de-monetizes the creator ( creators may have multiple channels .. for example one channel for Ukraine War, another for Flying planes .. )

1665332641434.png

Reaction score
If Google don't want you talking about Ukraine, then what other discussion topics are they quietly censoring? Hrmmm?

In other news, 8kun has alienated many, MANY anons (this one included) by requiring an Android authenticator app to post there.
First, uhhhh, NO. No phone apps, thank you. Not on a so-called anonymous forum. Kinda defeats the purpose, entirely.
In the meantime, many of us are using endchan.net/qrbunker to post news and information.
The post below is just one example.

20221008 General Flynn Statement.jpg

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Report: French Rail Company Quit California for ‘Less Dysfunctional’ North Africa

The French national railroad company intended to help California build its high-speed rail from San Francisco to Los Angeles, but ended up leaving the state to pursue projects in war-torn North Africa, which the company said was a less “dysfunctional” place.

The New York Times published a lengthy essay on Sunday about how California’s “bullet train” failed — despite the fervent desire of Gov. Jerry Brown (D) that it be built, and the investments of both the Obama and Biden administration in its supposed construction.

The Times noted:

Now, as the nation embarks on a historic, $1 trillion infrastructure building spree, the tortured effort to build the country’s first high-speed rail system is a case study in how ambitious public works projects can become perilously encumbered by political compromise, unrealistic cost estimates, flawed engineering and a determination to persist on projects that have become, like the crippled financial institutions of 2008, too big to fail.

The state was warned repeatedly that its plans were too complex. SNCF, the French national railroad, was among bullet train operators from Europe and Japan that came to California in the early 2000s with hopes of getting a contract to help develop the system.

“There were so many things that went wrong,” Mr. McNamara said. “SNCF was very angry. They told the state they were leaving for North Africa, which was less politically dysfunctional. They went to Morocco and helped them build a rail system.”

Report: French Rail Company Quit California for 'Less Dysfunctional' North Africa (breitbart.com)

Comment: Man, that's pretty bad, California getting denounced as more dysfunctional than an African third-world regime. Bwahahahahaha