US Elections (& Politics) :)

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If Wallace was a legit moderator he would never have allowed Biden's name calling and disrespect of POTUS in a public forum.

One might think a lifelong politician could make a point without resorting to such a constant stream of childish invective. I suppose that's what comes from a media full of dem "psychophants."

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
One might think a lifelong politician could make a point without resorting to such a constant stream of childish invective.
IMO, that's the results of 46 years of being in a position of political power....he doesn't respect himself so it's no surprise to me he has none for POTUS or the office. From what I've seen he respects no one.

He's a legend in his own mind and as has grown so accustomed to saying what he wants to, when he wants to and to whomever he wants to that he applies no thought to what he spews forth. He's had people stepping and fetching for him so long I doubt he can pull on his own underwear...that's probably Jill's job.

She must be one heckuva human being to still be with him after all these years....talk about dedication and loyalty.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Both candidates need to be mindful of what they say, PERIOD.
Both of these candidates are equally likely able to collaterally start a nuclear war.
Someone needs to proofread what they are about to say before they speak. Its understood that both are emotionally traumatized by their own set of ideals and problems.
I can say that both candidates do love the country but in varying ways.
Next week is the vice presidential debate; I'm sure that will go well and be more productive.
Otherwise, there are some things in last night's debate that can't be forgotten, but this is all the country has at the moment. You're not obligated to vote, and if you do decide to vote, the reasons behind your decision "must" be clear.

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What happened to Trump's closing comments? This was a debate gone wrong :facepalm:
See if you can wrap your mind around this dose of common sense: Carney: NYT Attack on Trump's 'Financial Acumen' Is Nonsense
Breit:puke: the ultimate source for the truth, lmaorof. Can't you do any better?
Truth deniers will always come up with 'alternate facts'.
Face it, your Clown in Chief is a failed businessman (daddy's $$$ only goes so far), has no moral compass and is probably a tax cheat and those are his best attributes.
I hope you feel good about picking up this dbag's fair share of taxes.

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The Liar in Chief

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump unleashed a torrent of fabrications and fear-mongering in a belligerent debate with Joe Biden, at one point claiming the U.S. death toll would have been 10 times higher under the Democrat because he wanted open borders in the pandemic. Biden preached no such thing.

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The Liar in Chief

TRUMP: “The (Portland, Oregon) sheriff just came out today and he said I support President Trump.”
THE FACTS: That is false. The sheriff of Multnomah County, Oregon — where Portland is located — said he does not support Trump

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Breit:puke: the ultimate source for the truth, lmaorof. Can't you do any better?
Truth deniers will always come up with 'alternate facts'.
Face it, your Clown in Chief is a failed businessman (daddy's $$$ only goes so far), has no moral compass and is probably a tax cheat and those are his best attributes.
I hope you feel good about picking up this dbag's fair share of taxes.
If you don't want to read their article they have multiple sources in it with the same info..

This is the problem with the hate for Trump.. The haters could have 5 sources showing that CNN is wrong and they still won't read it or believe it.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The Liar in Chief

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump unleashed a torrent of fabrications and fear-mongering in a belligerent debate with Joe Biden, at one point claiming the U.S. death toll would have been 10 times higher under the Democrat because he wanted open borders in the pandemic. Biden preached no such thing.
I think its fair to say all 3 men on the stage did poorly last night. Biden has nothing to brag about and LIED his ass off. But then Dems are used to Lies.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I think its fair to say all 3 men on the stage did poorly last night. Biden has nothing to brag about and LIED his ass off. But then Dems are used to Lies.
Trump did fine--remember, these debates devolve because Trump will not let anyone get away with lying. So those who watched Trump during the 2016 primaries and debates and his interviews with slanted media the past four years shouldn't be surprised by the debate last night. The days of polite discourse are over and yet in the midst of constant cross talk and personal jabs, Trump was still able to deliver his messages while Biden had difficulty making his points clearly. And when Biden did get his points across they were either outright provable lies or wishful thinking. I don't expect much different in future debates and IMO the debate did nothing to persuade undecided voters to commit to Biden.

Last edited:

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I like what Dan Bongino said last night. While Trump likely gained no supporters last night, what he did manage to do is lock Biden into a statement distancing himself from the green new deal and the crazy far left. This might prove to be problematic for his relationship with AOC, Pelosi, and the other left wing nutbags.

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Debate was an embarrassment for all parties involved. I think the next moderator needs a button to shut people up--he'd have had to use it with trump who keeps interrupting.

I'm hoping trump wins the election, not because I particularly like him (he is actually a clown as biden kept saying), but because the democratic party has gone so far astray and I loathe their vision for this country. I see no evidence that the leadership of the democratic party is actually proud of America. All they do is apologize for it endlessly. And they pander to their lowest denominator. If the "protests" have not made that clear this year, nothing will.

So despite that, it's clear trump did a poor job yesterday, and with where the polls are he needs to do better. He won't, because this was similar to the previous debates.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
TELEMUNDO POLL: 66 Percent of Spanish-Speaking Viewers Believe Trump Defeated Biden in Presidential Debate

Democrat operatives must be panicking in the fallout of the first presidential debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump, considering the initial response from the Hispanic community.

In Telemundo’s poll of Spanish-speaking individuals, a shocking 66 percent of them believed that Trump defeated Biden in the debate.

Trump’s popularity among Hispanics has skyrocketed as the Black Lives Matter terror spree has devastated communities across the country. Democrats have either cheered on the orgy of destruction or looked the other way as countless lives have been destroyed nationwide by left-wing terror.

Reaction score
Debate was an embarrassment for all parties involved. I think the next moderator needs a button to shut people up--he'd have had to use it with trump who keeps interrupting.

I'm hoping trump wins the election, not because I particularly like him (he is actually a clown as biden kept saying), but because the democratic party has gone so far astray and I loathe their vision for this country. I see no evidence that the leadership of the democratic party is actually proud of America. All they do is apologize for it endlessly. And they pander to their lowest denominator. If the "protests" have not made that clear this year, nothing will.
I cannot disagree with you LittleBrother. Last night I got very upset watching President Trump 'not act' like a president. Of course, Bidophile is what he is and that was expected (career idiot/politician/liar). However, I still will vote for him and I still hope to God he wins. On paper, he has done more for this country then any other POTUS in a long time. imo. Do I personally like the POTUS? NOPE. Do I think he is doing a good job for America and Americans? Hell yes. In my opinion, there isn't a Democratic Party any longer. Hasn't been for a while, and it's death was sealed since the 2nd term of BO, where it all went leftist real quick.

I will add this: I have been (was) a member of another forum for over 16 years. The owner and moderator asked me to stop posting because he was receiving threats from his sponsors because they in turn were also receiving threats from the 'political section' of the forum. I asked the owner to close my account and wished him all the best. No blame at all, the site is his livelihood. But that is how bad it is getting out there. Nothing was said that was out of context. And it was not only myself.

Watch your backs out there. Just be careful.

Semper Fi.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The Liar in Chief

TRUMP: “The (Portland, Oregon) sheriff just came out today and he said I support President Trump.”
THE FACTS: That is false. The sheriff of Multnomah County, Oregon — where Portland is located — said he does not support Trump
President Trump misspoke. It was the sheriff of Kenosha County that President Trump just picked up his endorsement.