US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Mentioned as a question to Trump was if he would denounce Proud Boys.

From my limited understanding of this group, they are not racist. They are what you might call American Chauvinist. I believe they are multi ethnic with both Black and Hispanic, etc., mixed chapters. I get that they are basically pro America, pro 2nd Amendment.

Also they(PBs) are not looters and arsonist and murderers as Antifa, those in support of BLM, and those that buy into the Critical Race Theory are. They(PBs), the small groups that might have appeared across the country, were what maybe 15 -30 max in number and committed ZERO looting of businesses, zero arsons, and zero murdered, or pulling citizens from cars to beat them down.

Antifa, BLM supporters on the other hand numbered in very likely 10s of thousands across the country, and committed numerous arson, beat downs, and looting of businesses. They basically set numerous cities on fire and looted countless businesses

To put PBs on the same footing as Antifa or radical BLM supporters was deceitful.

Last edited:

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Don't blame Trump for interrupting. Thanks to Wallace who spent his time arguing with and playing clueless fact-checker against Trump, and only against Trump, and Biden trying to deliver his stream of well-rehearsed lies and sound bite bait for more dishonest dem ads, it was the only way to get his objections heard.

Trump showed a command of the facts, Biden showed he was getting dizzy trying to remember his lines. If it was a fight, Trump landed a lot of blows and Biden showed he could stand on the sidelines and call him a liar and a clown and tell him to keep yapping and shut up as long as Wallace was there to hold him up.

Trump proved he is a fighter.
Biden proved thinking on his feet is hard.

eeeeesh

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Breit:puke: the ultimate source for the truth, lmaorof. Can't you do any better?
Truth deniers will always come up with 'alternate facts'.
Face it, your Clown in Chief is a failed businessman (daddy's $$$ only goes so far), has no moral compass and is probably a tax cheat and those are his best attributes.
I hope you feel good about picking up this dbag's fair share of taxes.
ctgoldwing - what do you think about what this guy has to say?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump did clarify on what he said last night,

1601497338899.png

Mentioned as a question to Trump was if he would denounce Proud Boys.

From my limited understanding of this group, they are not racist. They are what you might call American Chauvinist. I believe they are multi ethnic with both Black and Hispanic, etc., mixed chapters. I get that they are basically pro America, pro 2nd Amendment.

Also they(PBs) are not looters and arsonist and murderers as Antifa, those in support of BLM, and those that buy into the Critical Race Theory are. They(PBs), the small groups that might have appeared across the country, were what maybe 15 -30 max in number and committed ZERO looting of businesses, zero arsons, and zero murdered, or pulling citizens from cars to beat them down.

Antifa, BLM supporters on the other hand numbered in very likely 10s of thousands across the country, and committed numerous arson, beat downs, and looting of businesses. They basically set numerous cities on fire and looted countless businesses

To put PBs on the same footing as Antifa or radical BLM supporters was deceitful.

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump did clarify on what he said last night,

View attachment 71718

The Leftist will falsely call any opposed group with majority white men, "white supremacists".

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Both sides to the democratic and republican parties dance

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Maine Court Upholds Ban On Ballot Harvesting

Big news!

A Maine court sided with the RNC and upheld the:

*Ban on ballot harvesting
*Voter ID requirements
*Election Day deadline
*Signature match requirements

Clean sweep in a bogus Democrat lawsuit, and another victory in our fight to PROTECT THE VOTE!— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) October 1, 2020

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
One last post about the debate last night and then I'll leave it alone. I imagine some conservatives here choose to listen to Rush Limbaugh, some not (perhaps even some liberals). For those that don't know, if you miss his three hour live show, you can read transcripts of the show at Archives You can also listen to the podcast on Amazon some hours after the show ends, if you'd like to skip radio commercials.

His topics today largely covered the debate. Here's one segment I found particularly interesting: How Can You Be Undecided About the Ending of America as Founded?