US Elections (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The whole setup is plain wrong, everything is blue, where is the red, white, and blue in this stage setup?!

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Biggest problem with mail in ballots is that people will be voting right away (way before Election Day). Undecided voters will vote based on the present moment, especially based on tonight's debate. This debate really favored the left. This should have been a neutral debate. However, clearly someone spilled the beans here; now more folks will mail in ballots that reflect premature decisions :( For a fair election, everyone should be voting on the same day.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
The whole setup is plain wrong, everything is blue, where is the red, white, and blue in this stage setup?!
Well say what you will, Trump did not have a good night for sure, Glad Wallace did call Biden out on the New green deal Costs reading from it directly. Honestly though, most people have already made up there minds anyway, one good point, on Trumps part , Joe did have 35 or 37 years to deal with these problems. Glad he brought out the peaceful transition and spying on his Campaign.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
What happened to Trump's closing comments? This was a debate gone wrong :facepalm:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Did anyone catch that on hot mic? Was watching this debate on YouTube livestreamed via Fox News

At the end of the debate, folks in the back were yelling,

"Mr. President, greatest president of all time!"
"We love you TRUMP!"

Not sure if that managed to get on air though, haha

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The media, especially the post-analysis of this debate really distorted the overall image of this upcoming election, ABC News should get audited, so should the rest of the press. Even TMZ news :facepalm:

Absolutely horrible. Clearly setting the tone for the election, not from the candidates themselves, but from the media. :(

eeeeesh

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
The whole thing was a shit show.... Both of them constantly interrupted each other. Wallace (in my mind) appeared to be biased against Trump which I thought he would be. Example. Trump defunded 'critical race theory' but somehow Wallace called it 'racial sensitivity training'. Nothing much accomplished on either side. Biden did meet the bar though and did not make any major snafu's although he might have if Trump would not have kept interrupting him

During the uninterrupted 2 minutes they each get, they should cut the other person's mic...

Reaction score
The whole thing was a shit show.... Both of them constantly interrupted each other. Wallace (in my mind) appeared to be biased against Trump which I thought he would be. Example. Trump defunded 'critical race theory' but somehow Wallace called it 'racial sensitivity training'. Nothing much accomplished on either side. Biden did meet the bar though and did not make any major snafu's although he might have if Trump would not have kept interrupting him

During the uninterrupted 2 minutes they each get, they should cut the other person's mic...
It was definitely two against one.
Concur with both.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
One of the worst debates I've seen in a while.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It was not just two against one, Trump is used to that. Wallace kept protecting Biden and setting him up to make his points while arguing with Trump nearly every time he was trying to get through a response.

You don't ask Trump if he paid only $750 taxes (a dishonest dem talking point) and not ask Biden a similarly cutting question like how do you explain Hunter's wildly excessive income.

You don't ask Trump why he's a climate denier (another dishonest dem talking point) and then ask Biden about his "plan."

Or ask Trump to call off his dogs of war in the riots while being silent on Biden's who are burning the cities down and going after the police.

Just another complete shameful democrat sham. I can only hope it backfires on the bastids and further energizes support for Trump.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
It was not just two against one, Trump is used to that. Wallace kept protecting Biden and setting him up to make his points while arguing with Trump nearly every time he was trying to get through a response.

You don't ask Trump if he paid only $750 taxes (a dishonest dem talking point) and not ask Biden a similarly cutting question like how do you explain Hunter's wildly excessive income.

You don't ask Trump why he's a climate denier (another dishonest dem talking point) and then ask Biden about his "plan."

Or ask Trump to call off his dogs of war in the riots while being silent on Biden's who are burning the cities down and going after the police.

Just another complete shameful democrat sham. I can only hope it backfires on the bastids and further energizes support for Trump.
Exactly right. You can tell the whole thing was a set up.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The media really stirred it up bigly; was very twisted in ways unimaginable, everything Trump says is interpreted in a different way by others just to find ways to ridicule him. Trump should have completed his stance rather than having Wallace interrupt him. He should be more mindful throughout the process. This is only going to affect him further as we get closer to the election. Should not let his guard down.

Unless both of them (Trump and Biden) already decided the faith of this election behind closed doors...well, that's a whole other level

Last edited: