US Elections (& Politics) :)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^^^
priorities

View attachment 162850

View attachment 162853
The angry red emoticon/emoji is not suitable for what I feel right now about this. It is safe to say that it's a good thing, probably more so for me, that I am not in NY right now..... :angry::mad::banghead:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Food for thought
I'm posting this because I believe it's definitely possible.
Believe it or don't, your decision, your call.
But doesn't it make you wonder?

Against Their Will.jpg

Here's just a teeny-tiny bit more food for thought: "suspension of the writ of habeas corpus"

Article I, Section 9, Clause 2:
The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

How about saying even a 1 or 2 figure payment is not happening?
Agreed.

This is what cracks me up, found in this excerpt:

"Earlier estimates predicted reparations could end up costing as much as $800 billion, while California’s total annual state budget is roughly $300 billion."
People are leaving CA in droves, homeless encampments have choked Oakland, SF, LA, Sacramento...all the larger cities....the power grid can't handle warm weather, much less more "green" EV's,, law enforcement is seriously under-funded, so where's this magic money coming from? Will CA start printing their own money with Newsom's puss on the bills? Maybe they can get SF to terminate their payments to transgender residents and put something in the kitty?

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Trying to argue with liberals seems useless doesn't it?

“When I pointed out the facts to Hasan, the author of Win Every Argument despaired and blocked me.”

On that note, I have a lady neighbor who is a big Biden supporter. One day she puts out a Trump is a criminal sign. That really set me off. So, I asked some questions such as if she knew what a "lid" day was at the White House? Of course she had never heard of it. I asked her if she had heard of Hunter's illegitimate child. She had not. This is what we are dealing with. By the way when I got done with her, she put the sign in the garage. I have not seen it out in a couple of weeks now.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score