US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
J6 Attorney Says Feds Using Military Counterterrorism Tactics Against Americans
J6 Attorney Says Feds Using Military Counterterrorism Tactics Against Americans | ZeroHedge

........Stewart’s seen these strategies before during her time working in counterterrorism and counterinsurgency while serving 25 years of active duty with the U.S. Army, retiring as a colonel.

Stewart’s counterterrorism work dates to 1993. She served as an intelligence battalion commander in Bosnia from 1998 to 1999 and continued to work in military intelligence in Kosovo from 2001 to 2002 and at U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) from 2002 to 2005.

Stewart spent six and a half years working as a senior intelligence officer with the Department of Defense at CENTCOM with strategic assessments related to terrorism, insurgency, and regional issues; targeting; and special projects that included terrorism, counterintelligence, and insider threats.

Considering her work in military intelligence, Stewart said the tactical operations used on Christie and other J6 defendants are strikingly familiar.

“This is how the military in Iraq organized for urban warfare to go in and clear houses,” she said. “This isn’t much different. I know what a setup looks like.”

Before the engagement even takes place, the FBI creates a “baseball card” on the suspects, which is a dossier developed for targeting terrorists.

“This is for kill or capture missions, so I want that to set in for a minute,” Stewart said. “The whole concept of a baseball card for overseas terrorism was based on creating a targeting package to go on kill or capture missions. This has now been transported back into the United States to go after American citizens.”

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Seen on comments on ZH.

"The irony of course is the FBI charging these Patriots with the crime of over throwing an election. You see, the FBI succeeded in their attempt to overthrow an election. 2020 was rigged... and the alphabet soup agencies: FBI, DOJ, CIA were all in on it."

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
$190 a night .. hmmm .. I'd be happy to setup my new ABNB for them until they see the court in 10 years ..

btw - Anyone willing to give me a nice mortgage for the next 10 years ..
No s#!+, free tax payer money to people who cross the border illegally. All the while Vets are booted by the biden.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here is some Science for the Global Warming Believers. My question is what caused the Global Warming thousands of years ago? Not Industry and Vehicles...

1684321924840.png

Now I am not a scientist but I am guessing they calculated/subtracted the heat produced by drilling through the ice.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Turley: Durham Report Condemns FBI's Russia Probe... But Don't Expect It To Make A Difference

Turley: Durham Report Condemns FBI's Russia Probe... But Don't Expect It To Make A Difference | ZeroHedge

Of course, the FBI promptly issued a statement that it has — once more — reformed itself in light of its failures. But who really believes this is unlikely to occur again?
Indeed, the same pattern and figures reemerged in 2020, when another false narrative was created to dismiss the Hunter Biden laptop scandal. Some of the officials involved in the false Russia collusion conspiracy were signatories on the letter by 51 former intelligence officials claiming that the laptop story was likely “Russian disinformation.” And the media again pushed that version before the 2020 election — only to admit, two years later, that the laptop was authentic all along.

Conspicuously missing in the aftermath of Durham’s report is the one thing that would establish a clear commitment to reform: an apology. Clinton, Comey, members of Congress and others could apologize to the American people — and, yes, even to Trump.

That, of course, will never happen. Attorney General Merrick Garland, in releasing a report that concluded this investigation never should have occurred, made no statement whatsoever.
Thus, Durham was left throwing haymakers in an empty political boxing ring — and those who perpetrated this scandal on the nation are left to carry on making money on books, speeches, TV commentary and lectures about political or electoral ethics. The media, meanwhile, is offering little more than a shoulder-shrug and more spin.

So, in the relative silence of media coverage following the report’s release, Durham can contemplate an ultimate Zen-like question: If a 305-page report proves a concerted political hoax but no one is there to read it, does it make a difference?

Reaction score