US Elections (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
When tension rises, here calm's the mind ;)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Federal Judge Blocks NC DOJ’s Secretive Absentee Ballot Scheme, Cites Equal Protection for Voters and Public Interest

Raleigh, N.C. – A federal judge granted a temporary restraining order Saturday against North Carolina Attorney General Josh Stein’s secretive absentee ballot scheme struck with Gov. Roy Cooper’s Board of Elections and his former campaign attorney, in a case in which state House Speaker Tim Moore (R-Cleveland) is the lead plaintiff.
In a ruling siding with voters and state lawmakers while transferring their case to other litigation, U.S. District Court Judge James Dever said the plaintiffs’ motion for a temporary restraining order is “in the public interest.”

“The NCSBOE inequitably and materially upset the electoral status quo in the middle of an election by issuing the memoranda and giving the memoranda legal effect,” the court said.
“The public has a distinct interest in ensuring that plaintiffs’ voting rights under the Constitution are secure.”

Speaker Moore said the ruling, which followed a scathing rebuke of the DOJ’s scheme by Judge William Osteen in a separate federal court this week, served justice to North Carolina voters wronged by a secretive scheme struck by Attorney General Stein and Gov. Roy Cooper with national Democratic Party leaders.

........NOTE : This Democrat Party "leader" was Marc Elias.... the vote fraud operator we all know about. Caught red handed.........

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
I live three counties away but unfortunately close enough to smell it...LOL.
Howdy neighbor :wave:

Yes, I sucked that huge tit for a long time. The Federal government is a massive wasteful fucking mess. However bad people outside think that it is, if you could see it from the inside you'd multiply by 3X.

The tons of money around here now reflect that it's just gotten much, much worse than when I left.

Now doing something completely unrelated where I actually do something productive.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Lets see if there is going to be a market crash, and with it hopefully the banks collapse. (Trump bull, Biden bear) the election will get messy be ready for violence and have your fire arms out in case you guys need it when people start getting in to peoples houses #protesting.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
NBA Finals Game 2 Ratings Collapse 68% To All-Time Low
"It appears that viewers are no longer interested in the political and social justice messages of the NBA but rather were tuning in for (believe it or not) actual basketball. As the balance of the league has tipped from less sport to more activism, viewers are tuning out. " This is down 68% from last year's game two

laugh.gif

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I really need to proofread my posts; damn typos :banghead:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I haven't seen many folks flocking over to the Pandemic thread recently, so here it is

1601940919457.png

Say what you want about this man, as I have my own not to good ones as well. But he does, without a doubt, loves this country. God speed Mr. President!