US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
So we’re watching Greg Kelly on Newsmax with a segment on why didn’t Trump release the particulars on the assassination of Kennedy. He asked Judge Napolitono why Trump didn’t follow through on his commitment to release the information from the Warren Commision. The Judge’s response was that Trump said “If you saw what I’ve seen, you wouldn’t release it either”. My mind is blown! Like a starburst! What the hell? Who is being protected?
My guess is, it was much more serious than the US Gubmint corruption being exposed now. What's hilarious is, everyone knows it was the CIA as revenge for Bay of Pigs. LBJ was a warhawk Dimocrap, and was likely involved. Oh, and GHWB just so happened to be in Dallas that November day for an oilman's business conference. He was CIA long before he was President.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My guess is, it was much more serious than the US Gubmint corruption being exposed now. What's hilarious is, everyone knows it was the CIA as revenge for Bay of Pigs. LBJ was a warhawk Dimocrap, and was likely involved. Oh, and GHWB just so happened to be in Dallas that November day for an oilman's business conference. He was CIA long before he was President.
Someone has got to have the balls to release it all.... probably in 2063.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Haha!

“What do you have to say to the trans students here who actively feel victimized by your presence, here?” the female student asked Owens.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Some of the things that come out of this vile creature's mouth are amazing. From basket of deplorables to maga supporters need to be deprogrammed.

How stupid, coming from the party that goes after brainless Sheeple. They are just mad because MAGA followers are free thinkers and do not fall for their lies and deceptions...

Actually the truth is, MAGA people are not followers, they vote for Trump because he aligns with the same concerns they have.

No one is taking orders from Trump, if that was true no one would of went inside the Capitol...

Reaction score
I call absolute BS on this one. This is how it should work. Am I happy it occurred? I can't really answer that..as I am not as up to date on McCarthy as I should be. I do know that he is not well liked....and I remember quite well how Mark Levine would skewer him all the time (I really like his reasoning). I do think it probably made us look vulnerable to the Demonturds, but, this can be resolved IF we elect a STRONG House Speaker, quickly. But as far as what China and Putin think? Fuk them. Do this in their country and 'you die' or at the very least, disappear.

1696597141111.png

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
God Democrat voters must be incredibly stupid to believe anything that comes out of the mouths of this administration...

Mayorkas Furiously Backpedals After Claiming 'Acute & Immediate Need' For Border Wall
Mayorkas Furiously Backpedals After Claiming 'Acute & Immediate Need' For Border Wall | ZeroHedge

Update (Fri, 1400ET): We had a feeling this was coming...

Less than two days after reports emerged that Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said, in an official document, that there is "an acute and immediate need to construct physical barriers" along the US border- while the Biden administration waived 26 federal laws to build more border wall amid a record flood of immigrants, the DHS boss has furiously backpedaled.

"There is no new administration policy with respect to the border wall," said Mayorkas in a statement.

"From day one, this Administration has made clear that a border wall is not the answer. That remains our position and our position has never wavered. The language in the Federal Register notice is being taken out of context and it does not signify any change in policy whatsoever," the statement continues.

Reaction score
I call absolute BS on this one. This is how it should work. Am I happy it occurred? I can't really answer that..as I am not as up to date on McCarthy as I should be. I do know that he is not well liked....and I remember quite well how Mark Levine would skewer him all the time (I really like his reasoning). I do think it probably made us look vulnerable to the Demonturds, but, this can be resolved IF we elect a STRONG House Speaker, quickly. But as far as what China and Putin think? Fuk them. Do this in their country and 'you die' or at the very least, disappear.

View attachment 174127
Just more fear-mongering from the media. Putin and Xi are two of the fewer than ten who know what's really happening in the US right now. Trump is another.