US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't want to start another thread, but GO BIBI, GO BIBI! My prayers for those in Israel to be safe.

I hope Israel cleans their clocks and mops the floor with their Hijab's and Jilbab's!

'Nothing but a peaceful protest'....thru the eyes of a liberal.....
It is still hard to imagine thousands of rockets on these attacks...

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hamas first used rockets as cover, they then used dji drones to take out unmanned posts with FLIR weapons turret. Then then overran a lightly defended border base, took out two Merkava IV tanks with a mortar droped from a Dji drone. They then blew the wire fences in multiple areas infiltrated in motorcycles shot civilians and took a lot of Israel citizens as hostage.

All the muslim countries are cheering hamas. The liberals/left around the world are silent, expect them to only react when Israel starts there military operation against hamas.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
All designed to make Biden look weak, powerless, indecisive, and totally incompetent.
Who was it that brokered peace in the Middle East, just a few years ago? Somebody, somebody . . .
What WAS that guy's name?
Hell, I would not be surprised if someone in the Biden Administration had a hand in it.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited: