US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
yep
I don't have a very good history with prednisone personally. It makes me jittery and it feels like my heart will leap out of my chest, and I have to do something, anything, to kind of burn off that feeling.

this is why I guesstimated the steroid could have caused that recent behavior. then again it could be any number of other factors to include just going stir crazy from being in the hospital and/or self isolation.
I think if I had to defend myself against a couple of hundred deranged lying media types on a daily basis I might get a little edgy...

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Yuan Surges Most In 15 Years On Expectations Of Pro-China Pivot By “President Biden”

China's onshore yuan, which was closed for trading during China's week-long Golden Week holiday, soared 1.4% today as China returned to work and as the onshore yuan (CNY) caught up to the recent surge in the offshore yuan
(CNH), driven by the recent plunge in the dollar and the rising expectations that Joe Biden will win the presidency and renormalize US-China relations by pivoting to a pro-China stance.

The onshore rate for the yuan, which had not traded since September 30 due to holiday, soared as much as 1.41% on Friday to 6.6950, the strongest since April 2019.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Yuan Surges Most In 15 Years On Expectations Of Pro-China Pivot By “President Biden”

China's onshore yuan, which was closed for trading during China's week-long Golden Week holiday, soared 1.4% today as China returned to work and as the onshore yuan (CNY) caught up to the recent surge in the offshore yuan
(CNH), driven by the recent plunge in the dollar and the rising expectations that Joe Biden will win the presidency and renormalize US-China relations by pivoting to a pro-China stance.

The onshore rate for the yuan, which had not traded since September 30 due to holiday, soared as much as 1.41% on Friday to 6.6950, the strongest since April 2019.

Yep, Biden/Harris can be bought. President Trump cannot be bought.

Reaction score

China sets the yuan rate to the USD daily.