US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
It's way too late. That headline isn't news, it's history. They have already successfully brainwashed Gen Z and they are well on their way to completing the Alpha Generation brainwashing. Spend some time listening to your Generation Alpha grandkids talking and tell me I am wrong.
The part about eliminating fossil fuels was telling as well. Its a coordinated takedown and its happening now.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That SOB needs to be hunted down and a big time hurt put on his a$$.
Hey, it bothered me when he slung mom to the cement like he did but when he handled that little girl like he did? I'm onboard with taking away his last breath. A 32" Louisville Slugger could smash his head like a watermelon and it'd be quiet and quick. I'm old though so I guess I'd slow him down first with the 9mm in a leg so I could catch up with him.....

You might say one can predict the future of child abusers within my reach....:angry:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Hey, it bothered me when he slung mom to the cement like he did but when he handled that little girl like he did? I'm onboard with taking away his last breath. A 32" Louisville Slugger could smash his head like a watermelon and it'd be quiet and quick. I'm old though so I guess I'd slow him down first with the 9mm in a leg so I could catch up with him.....

You might say one can predict the future of child abusers within my reach....:angry:
He probably got high fives from his brothers in the hood.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Come on now, that was totally inappropriate, there is no need to disrespect the job janitors do by saying she is fit for a job like that.
You are correct sir and I apologize.

She should be scooping up pig shit somewhere...

>>>>>>Line2- Pig Farmers of America on hold for you Mr bigredfish

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Ok so I have to come clean and admit my poor judgement on my disparaging remarks of career choices.
The truth of the matter is that it matters not if you are licking labels to wrap around jelly jars or CEO of a company. They’re all honest work. (Or can be)

Having pondered my admittedly biased indiscretion, I’ve come to the conclusion she is already in one of the only “positions” we can mostly all agree is the lowest rung of human productivity, Politician. Which is just a smidge above Nigerian telemarketer.

Please accept my heartfelt apologies

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Ok so I have to come clean and admit my poor judgement on my disparaging remarks of career choices.
The truth of the matter is that it matters not if you are licking labels to wrap around jelly jars or CEO of a company. They’re all honest work. (Or can be)

Having pondered my admittedly biased indiscretion, I’ve come to the conclusion she is already in one of the only “positions” we can mostly all agree is the lowest rung of human productivity, Politician. Which is just a smidge above Nigerian telemarketer.

Please accept my heartfelt apologies
You are forgiven... ;)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Jim Jordan was flapping his lips on twatter the other day about illegal immigration and Trump being persecuted.

I asked him: " Jim, what are you doing about it other than holding more worthless show hearings and writing strongly worded letters? Do your Job!"

The game is in the final stages I believe. We have no allies in DC, they aren't going to let Trump win even IF he is able to run, and IF we even have an election.