US Elections (& Politics) :)

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
More democrats voting this week then last week and Haley also gets Chrispy cream votes.
Desantis supporters may not like Trump but they hate Haley. Vivek dropping out made sure Trump won, otherwise Haley would have scored a win.
As some young voters said on Fox Vivek endorsing Trump swayed their votes.

Hope Haley gets a crushing defeat in her home state.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I didn’t like his criticism of her. It was over the top in my opinion and I feel it will hurt him going forward. He needs to bring the party together.
He certainly does push it but do people want results or a feel good moment? But are you saying she is bringing the party together? No criticism of Trump? She not in bed with RINOs and some Democraps? I remember some kumbaya moments before like with Romney. He spoke the way that those turned off by Trump desire.

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
There is no hope for the "bad orange man, mean tweets" people. You just aren't going to convince them ever even if Trump sang praises of Nikki as a wonderful person but just wrong on her vision and proposed policies. To these numbskulls it's a beauty pageant. That is how they vote. The best bet is for people to come to the conclusion that life under Trump was way better than under the Democraps. But then again, so many vote based on who is going to give them more free shit. Sadly just way too many sheeple fat, dumb and happy to be plugged into The Matrix.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Was just gonna post this...

"The Texas National Guard continues to hold the line in Eagle Pass," Abbott posted on X Tuesday morning, adding "Texas will not back down from our efforts to secure the border in Biden’s absence."

"Texas’ razor wire is an effective deterrent to the illegal crossings Biden encourages. I will continue to defend Texas’ constitutional authority to secure the border and prevent the Biden admin from destroying our property," Abbott's said in an initial response on Monday, after the Supreme Court granted an emergency appeal from the Biden administration.

In response to the ruling, Texas is reportedly installing more razor wire.

NEW—The Texas National Guard responds to the Supreme Court's order to remove the razor wire in Eagle Pass by installing even more. Governor Abbott has said "Texas will not back down" as it defends its border.

HOLD THE LINE TEXAS. pic.twitter.com/gEDsuZbS7B
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) January 23, 2024
LOL, Texas is full of barbed wire fences, LOL, my whole 10 acre property is fenced...
1706095727589.png

Wait a minute, what is this at the US Capital? Quickly they forget LOL
1706095563639.png1706095615030.png

Reaction score
I didn’t like his criticism of her. It was over the top in my opinion and I feel it will hurt him going forward. He needs to bring the party together.
I agree. Sometimes he just needs to TONE IT THE F**K down. Yes, they attack him for stupid shit...but that doesn't mean he has to stoop to their level.

A 'unifier' you say? Hell yes, we need one BADLY!