US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
For those who love Sports, or use to...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
@BobRegnar I had a high number but lived about five miles from, what was then called, Lakehurst NAS. I wanted to fly off a carrier, fighters if I could qualify, so I went down and talked with a recruiter on the base. After three visits he told me I'd never be able to do that because I was too tall. Back then the maximum height was 5'8" or the canopy wouldn't be able to close, the helmet added another three or four inches to your seated height and I'm 6'1". I could have flown other things, tankers, transport or whatever, but without even a chance to fly a fighter I lost interest. One of my biggest mistakes in life.

The marklogue piece runs along the lines of how I think in many ways. I look around our modest home and think about what a person from 100 or 150 years ago might think. The hot and cold running water, the septic system or sewer system, electricity so convenient, the microwave cooking without heat, air conditioning, TV, radio, DVDs, CDs, computers phones and the list is endless. Throw in the cars and roads. Imagine their wonder when they can see and hear what's happening live half a world away. And all this just scratches the surface. Today, people born 30 or even 40 years ago haven't got a real clue. I've seen TV become ubiquitous everywhere, from prop planes to rocket planes to landing on the moon. Mechanical adding machines to computers, laptops, tablets and smart phones. Sometimes I'm amazed at just how far we've come technologically and fallen so far behind morally in the process.

Last edited:

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
From vanymans news network VNN.
Bill and Hillary went to a Halloween party last night. Bill had a potato strapped to his crouch and Hillary had a lemon strapped to her crouch.
One of the other guest asked what are supposed to be.
Bill replied, I am a dick-tator and Hillary is a sour puss.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
WORLD'S SHORTEST BOOKS

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY COUNTRY
By Jane Fonda
& Michelle Obama
Illustrated by Michael Moore
Foreword by George Soros​
HOW TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST
By Dr. Jack Kevorkian​
THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BILL
By Hillary Clinton​
The Sequel:

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT HILLARY

By Bill Clinton​
THINGS I CANNOT AFFORD
By Bill Gates​
THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY
By Dennis Rodman​
THINGS WE KNOW TO BE TRUE
By Al Gore & John Kerry​
GUIDE TO THE PACIFIC
By Amelia Earhart​
TO ALL THE MEN WE HAVE LOVED BEFORE
By Ellen DeGeneres & Rosie O'Donnell​
GUIDE TO DATING ETIQUETTE
By Mike Tyson​
THE AMISH PHONE DIRECTORY
MY PLAN TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS
By O. J. Simpson​
HOW TO DRINK & DRIVE SAFELY
By Ted Kennedy​
MY BOOK ON MORALS
By Bill Clinton
With introduction by
The Rev. Jesse Jackson
And foreword by
Tiger Woods with John Edwards​
HOW TO WIN A SUPER BOWL
By the HOUSTON TEXANS​
AND, JUST ADDED:
My Complete Knowledge
of Military Strategy

By Nancy Pelosi​
And the shortest book of all....

THINGS I DID TO DESERVE
THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

By Barack Obama​

Last edited:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Just musings.

Another thing that bugs the heck out of me is the general terms with ever changing definitions that the Dimowits use. What, exactly, is "social justice" and, better still, how is "social justice" defined by law and should, or even can, it be? Bet no one can answer that with any certainty since it is a constantly changing and moving target.

"Reproductive rights" is another one. That, by the very words, implies that reproduction is involved, IE having a baby. Turns out, it has been twisted around to mean eliminating a fetus at will, at any time, even after birth. Where does the line between aborting a fetus cross that line and become killing a human? Science now says it may be as early as three months into a human pregnancy since a fetus reacts to pain at that point implying that sentience has occurred. The Dimowits always say that "we must follow the science" but not with "reproductive rights".

When does the right to protest cross any lines? Apparently never since if there's a protest going on and someone sets fire to a building, occupied or not, loots a business or trashes an entire downtown area making it impossible for the general public to visit or businesses to operate, it's still just a "peaceful" protest. I will say that if there are any deaths involved that arrests are usually made and prosecutions may occur, but that seems to be a pretty lenient limit to me as it must to those who have lost everything they have worked for must feel.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just musings.

Another thing that bugs the heck out of me is the general terms with ever changing definitions that the Dimowits use. What, exactly, is "social justice" and, better still, how is "social justice" defined by law and should, or even can, it be? Bet no one can answer that with any certainty since it is a constantly changing and moving target.

"Reproductive rights" is another one. That, by the very words, implies that reproduction is involved, IE having a baby. Turns out, it has been twisted around to mean eliminating a fetus at will, at any time, even after birth. Where does the line between aborting a fetus cross that line and become killing a human? Science now says it may be as early as three months into a human pregnancy since a fetus reacts to pain at that point implying that sentience has occurred. The Dimowits always say that "we must follow the science" but not with "reproductive rights".

When does the right to protest cross any lines? Apparently never since if there's a protest going on and someone sets fire to a building, occupied or not, loots a business or trashes an entire downtown area making it impossible for the general public visit or businesses to operate, it's still just a "peaceful" protest. I will say that is there are any deaths involved that arrests are usually made and prosecutions may occur, but that seems to be a pretty lenient limit to me as it must to those who have lost everything they have worked for must feel.
Oh no you done it now, let me get my soapbox :)

Black Lives Matter??? I have heard estimates of close to 20 million aborted Black Lives out of 60 million abortions to date. African Americans are around 13% of the population. Do the Math. The DemoCRACKS care about Black Lives, really??? Why are Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics strategically placed in low income areas? Is this the real definition of "systemic racism"???

"Human Weeds", a term Margaret Sager, Founder of Planned Parenthood used often. A statement was made in this video that the Left will never abandon Margaret Sanger yet a New York Planned Parenthood has...

1602784619285.png

Alive

Last edited:
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Social media is scum. They’ve abused whatever legitimate rights they may have once had. It’s past time to pull any protections and make them live in the real world.

Even the snowflake liberals who approve of such hypocritical bullshit will eventually find out the hard way

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It's all for show. Some repubs want to pretend they're "really pissed off now." But the spineless pols will do nothing as they always do nothing except put on a show. The big tech guys can go there "under oath" (BFD) and deny any bias or more likely just tell the repubs to pound sand and wait for the election to work in their favor.

How many from the Obama and Hillary scams are paying any price for all their lying, cheating, stealing? How many indictments from the great Durham investigation that was billed as 'the reckoning'?

You can blame the lazy electorate for it. Most of whom still don't give a sheet.