US Elections (& Politics) :)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You know the fact the Democracks want to allow the millions of Illegals Biden let in to our country vote tells me they know they are losing and are way behind in votes...
That's been a goal for the Dims for some time. Let's hope the info below stays unaltered:

mbuster

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That's been a goal for the Dims for some time. Let's hope the info below stays unaltered:

^^^The third bullet point under who cannot vote, TDS should disqualify a lot of votes.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
There have not been very many events that have galvanized the American Public so
strongly. Most have not lived through very many that serve as an example. Some are
December 7 1941 another Democrat started war, make no mistake. Truman needed Korea.
Now after we see how crooked the Clintons are, another bunch of crooked "Demoncrats", I wonder
if they paid for September 11 2001. Now the "Demoncrats" are starting a world conflict in which
they as well as others, WILL NOT SURVIVE!

This time the crooked bastards have galvanized the American Public in a way that will never
end with a positive outcome. They might have "F-16"s but unfortunately for them, we have a Heavenly
power that will shield us from them!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
It’s either that or the bird flu apocalypse, either way, IF you’re able to vote, and think it matters, they’re gonna make sure you’ll be doing it from home

Escobar: The West Is Hell-Bent On Provoking Russia Into Hot War

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You know the fact the Democracks want to allow the millions of Illegals Biden let in to our country vote tells me they know they are losing and are way behind in votes...
So .. the illegal immigrants .. getting shelter in Blue States .. can give those states more power as the census counts people, not citizens for calculating number of seats for congress ..

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It’s either that or the bird flu apocalypse, either way, IF you’re able to vote, and think it matters, they’re gonna make sure you’ll be doing it from home

Escobar: The West Is Hell-Bent On Provoking Russia Into Hot War
Oh, again blame the West .. just like the Woke people blame USA for everything .. guess we should blame US for Japanese attacking the USA at Pearl Harbor since we dropped atomic bombs on them. *

1) Russia did put a match to the conflict in 2022, Europe did not want this. Putin could have keep it a frozen conflict.

2) Europe knows the next play from Russia if it was a complete take over of Ukraine. Russia would regroup, then draft Ukrainians into the Military and take Moldova. ( was next on the maps ).

3) Putin has always wanted to restore the maximum extent of the Russia / USSR empire .. thus, the Baltics, Poland, Finland, Central Asia, .. and more are targets.

* - I actually know people who think this .. crazy. Not unlike those blaming the West / USA for Putin's war

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Billionaire CEO, real estate investor on impact of Trump verdict: 'Nobody wants to do business' in NYC

Prominent business executives have warned that more New York enterprises and their leaders may fall victim to "no rule of law" in the wake of Donald Trump’s guilty verdict.
"If they can do this to a business person like Donald Trump, they could do it to anybody in New York and a lot of businesses. A lot of people are concerned that there is no rule of law," billionaire CEO John Catsimatidis said Friday on "Mornings with Maria."

Cardone recently pulled his business out of the Empire State and cautioned that Trump’s legal troubles — including a previous $355 million fine in a New York civil fraud case in February — would "wreak financial havoc" on the city.
"I have 15,000 investors with me at Cardone Capital. We've raised $1.3 billion. If I went to them today and said, ‘I want to invest in New York City,’ they would not give me money to do that," the investor argued.

Billionaire CEO, real estate investor on impact of Trump verdict: 'Nobody wants to do business' in NYC | Fox Business

chap1982

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Oh, again blame the West .. just like the Woke people blame USA for everything .. guess we should blame US for Japanese attacking the USA at Pearl Harbor since we dropped atomic bombs on them. *

1) Russia did put a match to the conflict in 2022, Europe did not want this. Putin could have keep it a frozen conflict.

2) Europe knows the next play from Russia if it was a complete take over of Ukraine. Russia would regroup, then draft Ukrainians into the Military and take Moldova. ( was next on the maps ).

3) Putin has always wanted to restore the maximum extent of the Russia / USSR empire .. thus, the Baltics, Poland, Finland, Central Asia, .. and more are targets.

* - I actually know people who think this .. crazy. Not unlike those blaming the West / USA for Putin's war
I mean, the source ZeroHedge sources from is a Russian owned news site.
1717264781597.png
1717264823904.png

It's about what you can expect for ZeroHedge. Just the usual Russian propaganda to scare people here but they still listen to it because it's not the MSM. Shocked but not shocked people still listen to that place.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I mean, the source ZeroHedge sources from is a Russian owned news site.
View attachment 195679
View attachment 195680

It's about what you can expect for ZeroHedge. Just the usual Russian propaganda to scare people here but they still listen to it because it's not the MSM. Shocked but not shocked people still listen to that place.
You obviously dont look very hard

The author of that piece wasnt ZH:
Pepe Escobar is the roving correspondent for Asia Times/Hong Kong, an analyst for RT and TomDispatch, and a frequent contributor to websites and radio shows ranging from the US to East Asia. Born in Brazil, he's been a foreign correspondent since 1985, and has lived in London, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, Washington, Bangkok and Hong Kong.

He writes a lot of opinion pieces that are syndicated all over the world, which this is, and I happen to agree with. But because it is an opinion piece, you're free to disagree with it. In my personal opinion, the West, US primarily, began the Ukraine fiasco in 2014 and its gone downhill from there. We can argue over in the Ukraine thread if you prefer.

As far as ZH, it is a news aggregator site, primarily focused on macroeconomics, and was and still is one of the most followed sources on Wall Street.

They pick up MANY different writers/authors/bloggers/news organizations content and aggregate it in a blog format. Some of it is their own content as well. Like most things, you may find some content you agree with and some you dont. They frequently break stories that they are condemned for, like the Lab origin of Covid, a year before anyone else.

Saying ZH is Russia propaganda shows your lack of understanding of the aggregator blog model and how it works, and/or you havent really spent much time reading their content to know.

Last edited:

chap1982

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You obviously dont look very hard

Pepe Escobar is the roving correspondent for Asia Times/Hong Kong, an analyst for RT and TomDispatch, and a frequent contributor to websites and radio shows ranging from the US to East Asia. Born in Brazil, he's been a foreign correspondent since 1985, and has lived in London, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles, Washington, Bangkok and Hong Kong.

He writes a lot of opinion pieces that are syndicated all over the world, which this is, and I happen to agree with. But because it is an opinion piece, you're free to disagree with it. In my personal opinion, the West, US primarily, began the Ukraine fiasco in 2014 and its gone downhill from there. We can argue over in the Ukraine thread if you prefer.

As far as ZH, it is a news aggregator site, primarily focused on macroeconomics, and was and still is one of the most followed sources on Wall Street.

They pick up MANY different writers/authors/bloggers/news organizations content and aggregate it in a blog format. Some of it is their own content as well. Like most things, you may find some content you agree with and some you dont. They frequently break stories that they are condemned for, like the Lab origin of Covid, a year before anyone else.

Saying ZH is Russia propaganda shows your lack of understanding of the aggregator blog model and how it works, and/or you havent really spent much time reading their content to know.
That guy was pushing some conspiracy Israel was going to nuke Iran but the F-35 was shot down by Russia. The guys gone from left leaning conspiracies to right leaning but obviously you didn't look that far into it. It's also just strange that someone that loves the US so much would like to see Russia spread across Europe.
I think I'll just stay out of this section except for coming to read the fun conspiracies you guys come up with.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
That guy was pushing some conspiracy Israel was going to nuke Iran but the F-35 was shot down by Russia. The guys gone from left leaning conspiracies to right leaning but obviously you didn't look that far into it. It's also just strange that someone that loves the US so much would like to see Russia spread across Europe.
I think I'll just stay out of this section except for coming to read the fun conspiracies you guys come up with.
I didnt come up with ANY conspiracy, nor did he in that article. ?
Its an opinion piece MANY Americans, politicians, military and avg joe's in the street and many Western Europeans tend to be agreeing with. Many don't, thats cool.
I disagree with @mat200 often on the ultimate cause of, or need to negotiate a peace deal in Ukraine and we frequently post opposing viewpoints without trashing the source of the content.