US Elections (& Politics) :)

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
A true travesty.

It doesn’t matter if you agree with or like Alex Jones. That’s not the point.

The point is he said things some found offensive, expressed his opinion, and whiny little bitches along with a corrupt judicial system allowed him to be bankrupt over it. $1.5 BILLION judgement against him, and because that wasn’t enough, these “parents” profiteering from their children’s deaths force a sale of all of his remaining assets.

Truly 1984 NAZI type stuff, here in America, out in the open for all to see.

If you agree with this judgement, fuck you, I can only hope I see the day they come for you.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like Canada is gone.

And Germany
GERMANY: Woman Convicted Of “Offending” Migrant Gang Rapists Receives Longer Prison Sentence Than The Rapists

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
GERMANY: Woman Convicted Of “Offending” Migrant Gang Rapists Receives Longer Prison Sentence Than The Rapists
While the headline might be technically correct, I see this as another case of journalistic malpractice because IMO most if not all headline readers would assume the woman's sentence was a lot longer than a weekend. And that's not even mentioned at the front of the article, rather buried close to the end. This info should be in the headline, or at least in the very first sentence.

I'm not disagreeing at all with the principle, just what is probably yet another conservative leaning outlet being just as misleading as the liberal outlets.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Don’t know bout ownership nowadays, but good chance it’s some guys from a group out of NC that’s changed their name twice now? Used to start with a B