US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Same voters, same results.

The problem is rarely the candidate, the problem is the voting public.
We're living in a sea of intentional ignorance , outright stupidity, and self centered "Free Shit" mentality*

I dont blame AOC, I blame the people who voted for her

* To be fair, like in 2020, there is also the fraud factor. Some portion of elections are fraudulent

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Waiting on SCOTUS to come to the rescue?
LOL :rofl::lmao: They just punted on the 1st Amendment on a case with overwhelming evidence so they wouldn’t have to rule on it knowing damn well the outcome if fairly decided.

It’s over. Too many of these type of cases to ignore. Welcome to the real world comrades. It’s gonna get a lot worse

Supreme Court Tosses Case Over Biden Coercion Of Social Media

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Here's an opinion from Brian Cates on that ruling. Essentially it was ruling that the plaintiffs did not have standing for the temporary injunction whilst the case is being processed. Not throwing out the decision, as it has not been argued yet.

"
To get TECHNICAL on the SCOTUS ruling today on the Missouri v Biden temporary injunction sought by the plaintiffs:

The plaintiffs in Missouri v Biden - the state AG's of Missouri and Louisiana - asked the SCOTUS to grant them a TEMPORARY INJUNCTION that forbid Big Tech companies [X, FB, Youtube, Instagram, etc] from censoring their users using cutout NGO's.

This temporary injunction would stop Big Tech & Big Gov't from continuing to coordinate behind the scenes as the case moves forward, is argued, and then the SCOTUS issues its ruling.

Which hasn't happened yet.

Got that?

Neither side has presented its case yet.

All that's been argued before SCOTUS thus far is the request from the plaintiffs for a temp injunction that would stop the defendants from continuing their censorious behavior while the case is moving through the courts.

Today, SCOTUS ruled that the plaintiffs DO NOT HAVE STANDING to request this temporary injunction, and have denied it.

So until the case itself is heard, and the SCOTUS issues its ruling - probably in the next term - Big Tech and Big Gov't can continue to use NGO's to target speech on social media.

However, I would point that many of these NGO's are already disbanding, such as Stanford Internet Observatory, because they know what's coming."

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, same thing they did with countless election fraud cases FOUR YEARS ago. It’s bullshit and everyone knows damn well it’s bullshit. Timing is great too…

It’ll be years, or when the political climate has changed, if ever, that they actually decide it.

Who the actual fuck DOES have standing?

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Its all a fucking joke. Every damn bit of it.

I'm done. No more waving the flag, no more patriotic feeling when the National Anthem is played, no more wasting my time voting. Fuck the scum who have destroyed this country (that includes over 50% of your fellow citizens who voted to allow it) . I just want to be left alone now. Is that too much to ask?

Home_Backyard-5442-ASE_main_20240601101135_@5.jpg

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What is Biden administration and deep state up to in Russia. First Biden administration allowed the banned cluster ammunition, now they used it to hit civilians on beach and just like before, any attacks on Russian facilities are done with the help of US drone doing recon, communication, course correction and live battle damage assessment, Spokesperson in the State department and Pentagon said no comment.

On the same day, ISIS beheaded a Russian Orthodox Church priest and then killed the first responding cops and some civilians with a AK rifle. Then some kind of fire at Russian research facility. Today several passengers where injured in what looks like a sabotage on train tracks some where in Russia.

Russia has not yet responded, it was falsely reported that they shot down the drone. They did intercept the USAF Global Hawk UAV with a head on fly past at Mach 2.5 in a MIG31 Foxbat, in a move designed to cause lot of turbulence and shock wave, to damage the antenna or the sensors. But yeah keep poking the bear.

They want WW3 so badly. Why because just in the past 2 weeks they destroyed a early warning billion dollar radar facility in Russia, that detects ICBM launch from North America. This week they destroyed a giant communications facility, like one of those deep space type dish antennas. Both of these facilities are super expensive and is not used in Ukraine-Russia war, but it would have be used in a war with US and Nato.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score