US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I dunno if any of you are keeping up with the last minute demands by CNN on the debate tonight. Pure clown show. Trump should back out.

• No audience
  • First they are not allowing anyone else to stream or broadcast the debate
  • Today they said they will tape delay the whole thing by 2 minutes to give them time to edit things - so not Live
  • Now they’re not allowing any other coverage by any other journalists

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm gonna be watching the play-by-play commentary on Louder with Crowder tonight.
It's on mugclub.rumble.com
LouderWithCrowder said:
Trump Vs. Biden | DEBATE MEGA LIVESTREAM

Are you ready for the debate of the century? The Rumble on Rumble? The fight for the future of America as we know it? Have you decided already? President Donald Trump versus Former Vice President Joe Biden. Have you decided whether or not your children might get married and raise families of their own one day in safe communities, held together by strong morals and appreciation for American greatness, or will they burn their cities down in a rage that can only be induced by mutilating your genitals? Will Joe Biden fall to the floor or will he merely leer off into the distance as he quietly soils himself on national television? Let’s see what’s in store TONIGHT!

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I was not going to watch the debate, but Dan Bongino was on Rumble with the debate feed from PBS. I was quite fascinated by it. IMHO Trump was very good and called a spade a spade. Biden was telling one whopper after another. Biden only stumbled a few times as his drug dose was fairly effective in that respect. It was quite obvious that Trump was lucid and clear compared to Biden.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I saw an article and this statement in it pretty much sums up the debate. Reading some of the articles, Joe Biden did not do well at all.

"The questions going in were whether Donald Trump could control himself, and whether Joe Biden could hold it together for 90 minutes. The answer to the first question was “yes.” To the second? “Not so much.”"

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I didn't think either one handled himself in a manner I'd expect from a US president. Trump was obviously "less worse". The democrat damage control team says that FJB aced everything, and DJT spent the whole time lying. They do have a bunch of smooth talkers, and anybody who doesn't know any facts on their own will easily fall for them.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, Wow, Wow...this was the craziest thing I ever saw and I am not talking about the Debate which the wife and I watched in whole. First off, I was going to be like you guys and not waste my time on a CNN only CNN rules only, no audience Debate, but the wife had it on in the other room so I only missed the first minute, lol
Trump, has not changed one bit, his demeaner will never change at his age, he fought any and all personal attacks, he is a Winner and everything was the best while he was in office, ok we all know Trump. But Biden, Wow, he failed miserably, these are not my words but the words of Every MSM station we flipped to after the debate, we were stunned, I mean CNN, their whole panel was talking about how Biden failed and how they are getting many text from other Democrats all in Panic mode...It was the craziest thing I have ever saw...One station was talking about having a conference to vote for a new Nominee, which has not happen since the 1950s. So no Delegate votes.

What a Night!!!

1719545784878.png1719545828278.png

I can't see another debate happening after this disaster...oh and if you think those pics above of Biden looking down or half a sleep were just a flash shot, No he remained that way several times for long periods of time...

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't think either one handled himself in a manner I'd expect from a US president. Trump was obviously "less worse". The democrat damage control team says that FJB aced everything, and DJT spent the whole time lying. They do have a bunch of smooth talkers, and anybody who doesn't know any facts on their own will easily fall for them.
Wow, all the channels I flipped to, not Newsmax or Fox, so CNN, MSNBC, etc. was in utter shock at Biden's performance. Trump, nothing different or new. Of course they all said Trump lied, I expected that, but what I did not expect is them talking about Biden needs to drop out of the race. Two of the younger staff said the text they were getting from their friends, assuming same age, was the younger vote will be comprised or even loss after this performance...

So No the above was not from Conservative TV stations, this was MSM in Panic mode...

Last edited: