US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I love all the liberal crazies saying Bidet can have Seal Team 6 take out Trump and the 6 justices they don’t like today because of the ruling.

I asked the one with the biggest # of followers
“Yep Why don’t you go ahead and do that. Then come back and tell us what they said “ :rofl:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I love all the liberal crazies saying Bidet can have Seal Team 6 take out Trump and the 6 justices they don’t like today because of the ruling.
They can't frickin' read. I read and it (here we go) I'm no lawyer but I sure didn't get that POTUS can do whatever he likes. They skipped over key words like "official" and "unofficial".

And having Shifty Schiff interpret anything is like having a convicted criminal set his own sentence.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
1719918052022.png

They have no Defense...the dude has Dementia and there is no cure, only death cures Dementia, his body is shutting down, I have watched this happened to many old people...how long? This could go on for many years...Joe will have his good days and his bad days...

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just in case none of our country's enemies have not noticed the POTUS' weaknesses since Jan. 20, 2021, let's be sure and notify them via Yahoo that before 10AM or after 4PM is the best time to launch any sort of attack that might get the attention of the U.S. :smash:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just in case none of our country's enemies have not noticed the POTUS' weaknesses since Jan. 20, 2021, let's be sure and notify them via Yahoo that before 10AM or after 4PM is the best time to launch any sort of attack that might get the attention of the U.S. :smash:
Many elderly also end up with Sundowning, this guy is probably bouncing off the walls at night...wandering...going through sock drawers, making the bed while in it, very common with Dementia...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you ever think you're having a bad day at work, remember that somebody has the job to translate Biden's debate comments into Chinese.
Since it is well known Joe is getting money from China through his son, maybe what we think is gibberish when he speaks is actually Chinese/Mandarin. LOL