US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Very much reminds you of last days of Hitler. Hitler's staffers and generals would not tell him the truth about what was really going on as they were also scared shitless of how Hitler would react to the bad news.

1720011025462.png

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm still very sceptical about everything I'm hearing from democrats. They don't give a shit about our country. It wouldn't matter if Biden was in a wheelchair drooling, if they thought he could beat Trump then they would back him, the country be damned. Maybe I'm being a little extreme but I think we better be prepared for whatever dirty tricks they have up their sleeves. I can't see them saying "oh well we lost", these people are playing for keeps.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I agree it's coming. My question is where it's coming from? Is it part of the big script, or just another coordinated/collusion campaign of the liberal press? I really do fear this because all of the brainless liberal droids will drool over getting obama back. I can hear big mike now: I really didn't want to run, but I must answer the bigger calling to finish destroying save the country.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm still very sceptical about everything I'm hearing from democrats. They don't give a shit about our country. It wouldn't matter if Biden was in a wheelchair drooling, if they thought he could beat Trump then they would back him, the country be damned. Maybe I'm being a little extreme but I think we better be prepared for whatever dirty tricks they have up their sleeves. I can't see them saying "oh well we lost", these people are playing for keeps.
The printing presses are rolling full steam 24/7 printing out pre filled out ballets.

Techhead

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm curious to know on what grounds the NY case against Trump would be thrown out based on the SCOTUS immunity ruling regarding "official acts". I don't recall NY's claims of criminal acts by Trump were "official acts" of POTUS. In fact, they were prior to Trump being POTUS. Maybe someone here can shed some light.

View attachment 197633
My limited understanding on this is that certain evidence (from Twitter?) presented at his “trial” was from 2018 at which time he was president.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
My limited understanding on this is that certain evidence (from Twitter?) presented at his “trial” was from 2018 at which time he was president.
I was thinking the hush money trial centered around the money paid prior to the 2016 election which is when he wasn't President yet.

1720046207636.png