US Elections (& Politics) :)

The picture @Oceanslider posted of Nunter Biteme, shows a little pouch of drugs sticking out of his
jock-strap, rather than a dollar bill. For the uninformed that would infer he is a "Strawberry"!
In other words, he will do "things with the guys" if ya know what I mean.:puke:
Gary, I'm not EVEN gonna ask how you know this.....:lmao:

So in my sharing this I got a reply:

While that would be awesome, unfortunately it's not Constitutional. Per the U.S. Constitution, anyone born on U.S. soil and subject to its jurisdiction is a natural born citizen, regardless of parental citizenship. The 14th amendment to the U.S. Constitution grants citizenship to all people who are either born in or “naturalized” to the United States...

Indeed roamingRN got it 100% wrong .. hope she was a better RN student than a 10th grade us history student.
( I learned all this in my usa history class in high school .. on how the southern democrats would attempt to stop blacks from voting by showing their parents were not US citizens .. aka Jim Crow laws .. and how the Republicans were fighting against the old slave masters .. )

Indeed roamingRN got it 100% wrong .. hope she was a better RN student than a 10th grade us history student.
( I learned all this in my usa history class in high school .. on how the southern democrats would attempt to stop blacks from voting by showing their parents were not US citizens .. aka Jim Crow laws .. and how the Republicans were fighting against the old slave masters .. )

That would be bad on me as I originally posted it here without checking validity.
Sorry

Double whammy....not only deceptively increasing the jobs report but spending tax payers dollars on nothing that adds value for the American people.

1720449724177.png

Last edited:
Anyone placing bets he'll still fuck it up and not know where to enter/exit? I think by Friday he may declare he's not going to seek reelection. I just don't see him surviving the pressure from his own party.

1720449785683.png

1720470177178.png

Just today Democrats are formally standing against preventing illegals to vote AND against a bill to make it illegal to sell children for sex.

Yes that’s right. Liberals are scum

Anyone placing bets he'll still fuck it up and not know where to enter/exit? I think by Friday he may declare he's not going to seek reelection. I just don't see him surviving the pressure from his own party.

View attachment 198022

C'mon man he's doing the "goodist" job he can do! :lol: I'd hate to see the worst!