US Elections (& Politics) :)

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I watched a video of FJB and General Austin in a gold colored suit that DOES NOT FIT!!
That guy is sicker that what they are telling us!

Gemini Cricket, All of 'em are a bunch of sick puppies! Half dead, somewhere between mars
and Pluto, fibbers, and dopers, what will they do next?

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I watched a video of FJB and General Austin in a gold colored suit that DOES NOT FIT!!
That guy is sicker that what they are telling us!

Gemini Cricket, All of 'em are a bunch of sick puppies! Half dead, somewhere between mars
and Pluto, fibbers, and dopers, what will they do next?
Just say it....from Uranus.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
My wife sent me this, I haven't seen it anywhere else. I'm wondering if these people saw this on Babylon Bee and took it seriously.

Biden's bad week just got worse after he said he was the 'first Black woman to serve with a Black president'

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
My wife sent me this, I haven't seen it anywhere else. I'm wondering if these people saw this on Babylon Bee and took it seriously.

Biden's bad week just got worse after he said he was the 'first Black woman to serve with a Black president'

Yeah he a really said it

Reaction score
Interesting on how the media is now "not" covering up for Biden. They have done a 180 from the past 3 1/2 years. They are reporting everything, big and small.
But they're not reporting on Bidumb's medical emergency on board Air Farce One, because their access was revoked?

And now it appears x.com has taken down access to both catturd2's and lauraloomer's twitter streams....
Nope, back and available, and Dinesh d'Souza is also reporting the incident.

And now someone else claims it's "fake news".

Eff it, Jeff Dunham and Walter are FAR more entertaining:

Last edited: