US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Bannon was just reciting what others had already said in this instance.

It appears the "Russia, Russia, Russia" cries from Adam Schiff and his dutiful media peons is dead (we can only hope) as Director of National Intel John Ratcliffe just confirmed to Foxx Business' Maria Bartiromo that:

"Hunter Biden’s laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign.”

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hopefully that will come this week, or at minimum, before the election.
Before the election? Hell, I think most everyone will have already voted, or have their ballot filled out. Which brings up, why have a debate a week before the so called election? I think they are all a little late to the party this day and age. BTW, Bannon is an Idiot, just look at him.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust Bannon on this stuff. He was fired by the President with reason, and has been out of the loop for a while now. Also he was recently arrested for fraud in relation to his build the wall non-profit, and might be angling to get back into the president's good graces to guarantee a pardon.

We should wait on a official report by AG Barr regarding this whole thing. Hopefully that will come this week, or at minimum, before the election.
I know Bannon has his own set of legal problems, but there is enough already out there to support what he said.

If you think back, carefully and analytically, the FBI has been corrupt since the J. Edgar Hoover days. Talk about deep state and swamp, he was pretty adept at being both. The FBI managed to restore its' "good name" over time, and with political and press support, but I think the attitude remained and even grew, we can control everything if we want to became the mainstay of their upper "management".

Given that the FBI is the investigative branch of the Justice Department, it's pretty reasonable to assume the entire Justice Department operates the same way. I really don't think that's a big stretch or leap, and definitely not major speculation. There are enough facts and bread crumbs hanging around to support it. Even with Bill Barr in charge, he's shoveling sand against the tide with a clam shovel. I've given up on trusting anything they, the Justice Department and all it's branches, have to say and wait to see what facts, or at least what seem to be facts, come out and make my own conclusions.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think the majority of people who will actually vote will likely do so on election day.

Each state has approached early voting and voting by mail differently, and a lot of people aren't really trusting the post office to deliver their ballots in a timely manner.
Post Office???, oh don't get me started, lol This is an e-mail I sent about a month ago:

Just wanted to share, yesterday we got 4 pieces of mail in our mailbox that was not ours, 3 different addresses, really??? Actually we have always received mail that was not ours since we moved here but 4 pieces, wow…

A few weeks back we got a certified letter notification with the title, Left with Individual, which we never got nor signed for, after talking to the Post Master twice we were told due to the Corona Virus, Mail Couriers are signing for our certified mail now, WHAT? Kind of defeats the whole get a signature from recipient service, I get the Corona thing, but quit selling this service if it you are not actually getting a signature.

We even had a piece of our mail delivered to us from our neighbors that same week.

Oh good luck in getting anyone at USPS on the phone, I had to go to the Post Office twice for the certified mail issue. So wind, rain, snow yeah they still deliver but to the Wrong Addresses…

Ok I am done venting/complaining, for now :)

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Hah! Even the people at our local Post Office complain about the Detroit Distribution Center. I track everything that comes my way and I swear, it takes less time to get to there from China than it does to get from there to my house. They can send it out to the wrong zip code (seriously,how can you do that?) three or four times before they mistakenly send it to my local Post Office...

Reaction score
Here is video from Biden supporters:

That youtube video makes me sick to my stomach. Honestly, and I mean this. Can ANYONE here that understands the rise of the nazi party (brown shirts) really say the comparisons are not similar? If you act like an animal, you should be put down like an animal. Very, very sad and infuriating.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hah! Even the people at our local Post Office complain about the Detroit Distribution Center. I track everything that comes my way and I swear, it takes less time to get to there from China than it does to get from there to my house. They can send it out to the wrong zip code (seriously,how can you do that?) three or four times before they mistakenly send it to my local Post Office...
Oh yeah, I have watched/tracked a few packages make there way all over the country before arriving. My brother ordered a wheelchair for our Dad, the first one got lost but finally showed up after the second one was re-ordered. We found out it was not an UPS problem, it was when they handed it over to USPS that they decided to send it from my brother's local office to 3 other offices before coming back to the original office. I have many stories like these from our family/friends. It is crazy...

THANK GOD for Andy @EMPIRETECANDY in Hong Kong. I have ordered all my cameras from him, both via DHL and Fed-Ex and get them in less than a week, Faster than USPS can deliver local mail. Andy you Rock!!!

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
That youtube video makes me sick to my stomach. Honestly, and I mean this. Can ANYONE here that understands the rise of the nazi party (brown shirts) really say the comparisons are not similar? If you act like an animal, you should be put down like an animal. Very, very sad and infuriating.
I've made that analogy to my wife more times than I can count. That's why they quit teaching history in schools. The young people are doomed to repeating it...

Reaction score
Ssayer, you are correct. It just not beer halls in this instance. BTW....That is the same exact statement that I used in another forum that I belonged to for around 18 years. It was enough for certain groups to threaten the sponsors of the site. The owner asked me to more or less leave, so I did. Again, the comparisons are undeniable.

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust Bannon on this stuff.
Another source from the "fall guy" business partner, who is in jail, gave former FBI agent (and now author) Peter Schweizer his gmail account to look at his email conversations.

Note also that the Ukraine prosecutor has another laptop associated with H. Biden issue there (was in Daily Mail). More than just the Biden laptop.

After almost a year since FBI had the information, nothing has happened, wonder why. Now the story is coming from not just one source...

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Rats are better than Trump Supporting Republicans...
It’s tempting to use the analogy of rats fleeing a sinking ship to describe the growing number of Republican elected officials starting to speak out against Donald Trump.
But that's really not fair to rats, who tend not to be complicit in driving ships to the bottom of the sea.
- Dan Rather

You peaceful protesters who caused destruction. All of your life time incomes combined wont cover the cost to pay back.

"All your IQ combined turned to electricity won't toast a bread lightly" Quote by Ben Shapiro.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here is a little more about what is happening with our mail. I forgot to state, while visiting our daughter this weekend, they got a neighborhood e-mail alert that one of the main mailboxes was left wide open and mail was falling out of the boxes.

They have a Community Mailbox like this one:
1603121685795.png
Not sure if it was a mistake by the Courier or it was broken into.

Here is a local news story:

1603121869494.png

Apparently this is on the rise everywhere...
1603121434195.png

Last edited:

DsineR

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What does this have to do with rather being a proven liar?
What does this have to do with Republicans bailing on Trump??
I posted an article with quotes from top Reps, and you respond with a personal attack filled with assumptions & lies.
@fenderman, put down the bottle, get a good nights sleep and come back with some substance. You can do better.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I posted an article with quotes from top Reps,
The article quotes some of the top RINOs. One of the biggest benefits of the Trump presidency is that it's flushing out the traitors to conservatism who have infiltrated the republican party. No matter who you are or what you believe, there will always be opposition. Those who act like supporters but will stab you in the back are much more dangerous than honest enemies. For example, even though I abhor Bernie Sander's policies, I praise his honesty and would trust him a lot more than these "top Reps" who are turncoats trying to destroy from within.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Breaking: The Biden Campaign Has Called A Lid Until Thursday
Another source from the "fall guy" business partner, who is in jail, gave former FBI agent (and now author) Peter Schweizer his gmail account to look at his email conversations.

Note also that the Ukraine prosecutor has another laptop associated with H. Biden issue there (was in Daily Mail). More than just the Biden laptop.

After almost a year since FBI had the information, nothing has happened, wonder why. Now the story is coming from not just one source...

As of last night....The FBI has stonewalled requests by Congressional leaders about the Biden laptop

Comment: IMHO the FBI has become another rogue agency following right along the path that Comey set. Wray needs to be fired.