US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Nasty Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer Displays ‘Kill Trump’ Symbolism in Background During Sunday Interview

Michigan Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer in an interview on national TV yesterday portrayed symbols in the background that can be interpreted as ‘Kill Trump’. Some individuals on Twitter shared their observations from yesterday’s interview with nasty Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer:

Comment: It says 8645.

Reaction score
Here is video from Biden supporters:
I could not watch the whole video. It made me sick and so angry because there is nothing I can do to help those folks. Typical liberal mobs. Attack a single person, cutting him off from help, mob him and kick him in the head when he can't defend himself. Bunch of cowards.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
What does this have to do with Republicans bailing on Trump??
I posted an article with quotes from top Reps, and you respond with a personal attack filled with assumptions & lies.
@fenderman, put down the bottle, get a good nights sleep and come back with some substance. You can do better.
They are not assumptions they are facts I know where you live and I know but you support Biden. Stop being a racist. Once again stop lecturing us from your 97% white neighborhood and your $1.5 million house. You support open borders can you support black lives matter terrorist and racist. Once again why do you have cameras on your house you should leave the doors open that is exactly what an open borders policy is on a micro level.

Not only are Republicans not bailing on Trump many independence and Democrats will be voting for Trump. I hear it from colleagues who would never even admit to voting for a Republican they are terrified. I know this is something you can’t comprehend in white Landia but for the rest of us normal folks we are sick and tired of this bullshit. Go back to the October polls In 2016 and you will see Hillary up by the same margins as Biden is now people are terrified to admit that they will be voting for Trump because animals like you retaliate against them fire them fail to hire them mock them. Here we will be vocal and we will stand for the truth keep your filthy greasy paws Out of my wallet. As I said before liberal propagandist Democrats like you rarely if ever give charitably. You don’t wanna do it with your own money do you wanna do it with my money.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Piers Morgan (Former CNN host!): Joe Biden now has serious questions to answer about Hunter's deals

Four days ago, the New York Post published a bombshell report raising serious new questions about presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son Hunter's relationship with Ukranian energy company Burisma.

The story, which made startling and apparently damning reading was based on a cache of emails and photos allegedly retrieved from Hunter Biden's laptop that he had left at a Delaware computer store.
I have no idea if the report is entirely true, partly true, or completely untrue.
But with my old newspaper editor hat on, I do know that the response from Joe Biden so far has done nothing to make me think it's false.

Crucially, there has been no denial of the fact that these emails are genuine.
And if they are, then they raise important questions.
The potentially most explosive part of the story is a 2015 email supposedly sent by a top Burisma adviser, Vadym Pozharskyi, thanking Hunter for giving him the chance to meet his dad Joe while he was Vice-President.

'Dear Hunter,' the alleged email reads, 'thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It's realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.'
This is significant because Joe Biden has always vehemently denied ever even speaking to his son about 'his overseas business dealings.'
In another email to Hunter Biden sent by a business consultant in 2017, reference is made to 'the big guy' who would receive 10% of equity from a deal with a Chinese equity firm.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I could not watch the whole video. It made me sick and so angry because there is nothing I can do to help those folks. Typical liberal mobs. Attack a single person, cutting him off from help, mob him and kick him in the head when he can't defend himself. Bunch of cowards.
We can help by re-electing Trump so we can retain law-and-order in this country and lock these criminals up...It is worth watching the rest of the video though, she has a very good message, Skip to 2:50 and start there which is past The Left's violence...

What is sad is we have Millions of these types of Cowards among us...

The best news I have read here so far was the announcement that if Trump loses, he will run in 2024. Yes, we will have 4 years of the worse economy ever in the history of our country, yes our taxes will be higher, yes our healthcare system will continue to erode, yes there will be mass violence/crime (Gun sales and Ammo hit record highs this year) with little to no protection from the Gov't/Police, yes Sports will still SUCK :), my fingers are tired, I could go on and on and on lol, BUT after all of this, Trump will not even have anyone opposing him in 2024 and the country will be begging him to come back and fix things as he has done these past 4 years...

Oh yeah I forgot, with Biden, You Better Like Chinese Food hahaha...

Yes, if Biden wins you will no longer see these Headlines:

1603130421784.png

1603131041803.png
1603131161277.png

No, under Biden you will see these Headlines:
1603130601711.png

Except the soup will be Wonton Soup hahaha

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They are not assumptions they are facts I know where you live and I know but you support Biden. Stop being a racist. Once again stop lecturing us from your 97% white neighborhood and your $1.5 million house. You support open borders can you support black lives matter terrorist and racist. Once again why do you have cameras on your house you should leave the doors open that is exactly what an open borders policy is on a micro level.

Not only are Republicans not bailing on Trump many independence and Democrats will be voting for Trump. I hear it from colleagues who would never even admit to voting for a Republican they are terrified. I know this is something you can’t comprehend in white Landia but for the rest of us normal folks we are sick and tired of this bullshit. Go back to the October polls In 2016 and you will see Hillary up by the same margins as Biden is now people are terrified to admit that they will be voting for Trump because animals like you retaliate against them fire them fail to hire them mock them. Here we will be vocal and we will stand for the truth keep your filthy greasy paws Out of my wallet. As I said before liberal propagandist Democrats like you rarely if ever give charitably. You don’t wanna do it with your own money do you wanna do it with my money.
Isn't it hilarious that those who are for open borders live in gated communities, makes sense right? hahaha

Ok let me clarify, by no means am I saying All who live in gated communities are for open borders...

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That's really funny! LIke, whether it's true or not makes one bit of difference to him or his supporters. 20,000+ lies and misleading statements and counting...

Please keep reading and catch up a bit here. This "bombshell report" meant as the big October surprise is blowing up BIG TIME. Major backfire.
What is majorly at stake here is Biden's security cannot be trusted.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You gotta problem with the police?
Oh, by no means NO, guess I should of clarified my thought, it will be Biden's Defunding of the Police that will remove our protection...and of course the Gov'ts lack of Military support...I know I was exaggerating a bit...

Last edited:
Reaction score
David L, I knew what you meant. Biden is bad enough. The problem is, it will not be him running the country. It will be Kamala/Pelosi and the Squad running the country. And let's not forget our favorite Commie, Bernie. We will all suffer, gated, not gated, wealthy, poor. He will F%%k this country up....and not even know what is going on around him. THAT IS SCARY AS SHIT.

Reaction score
It will be Kamala/Pelosi and the Squad running the country
I understand your statement. But what will actually happen if Biden is elected?

It is universally expected that Biden will decide to quit or have some 'health' issue that makes him step down. Even he said he was a 'transitional president' or something along those lines. So what happens then?

The constitution is quite clear on this. The VP becomes president. No, Pelosi does NOT become VP. Chain of succession is different than replacing the president. If the president AND the VP were to be removed from office at the same time, then yes, the Speaker of the House would be come president. But in the case of Biden leaving office, Harris becoming president, what happens next is the Harris would pick a VP. Then BOTH the House AND the Senate would have to approve the appointment by simple majority.

So what if the Senate still is held by the Republicans? They could effectively block the appointment. So I would really doubt that the Senate would approve Pelosi or any of the radical Dems to become VP.
Harris would be forced to pick a VP that is more moderate.

Of course, all of this is a moot point if the Dems pick up the Senate this time around.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Do ya'll remember Laura Loomer, last year she scaled Nancy Pelosi's' fence wall and setup a Sanctuary City tent, I am having a hard time finding her video to share, anyway, I did not know she is running as a Republican nominee to represent Florida's 21st congressional district in the U.S. House of Representatives.

On January 14, 2019, Loomer tricked several men she met in a Home Depot parking lot, whom she claimed were undocumented,
into jumping the fence at Nancy Pelosi's Napa, California home. The group set up a tent on Pelosi's lawn to protest immigration
before being removed by police. They were not arrested.
1603136044929.png

I remember when she was talking to the police, she stated Nancy announced Open Borders for all and since the state had a Sanctuary City Law in place, they really could not arrest them for trespassing, hahaha.