US Elections (& Politics) :)

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
I listen to Bloomberg while working because I want to know what the other side is promoting/lying about. Today they had to swallow that in Arizona there are Trump signs every where.

Last month my wife went to Panama City Beach for her annual girls’ get together. In the Panhandle of Florida she reported back that there are an overwhelming number of signs promoting and rooting for Trump.
In Upstate NY its all Trump, Just about every County out of NYC and Buffalo was red 4 years ago.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
But he has only been suspended while they conduct an investigation. If he was a conservative he would be fired.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, he was just playing peekaBoo with his like minded peeps, what came to mind is a old song by a band DEVO, they had a song called peekaboo,
Lyrics: "I Know what you do, cause I do it too" LOL They really have no issues with what he was doing, they all do it.
PeekaBOO

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is what happens when people are so easily cowed by the weak-minded tweeter media mob. They destroy your freedoms one at a time to see how far they can go and guess what? Virtually no resistance! Those who resisted are quickly silenced and punished while everyone else stands by gawking, glad it isn't them, this time.

They've gutted your first and second amendments, made you stop going to work and afraid to be seen in public without a mask. They've destroyed your monuments and burned your cities. Looted your stores and beat women and children in front of your police and generally instilled fear everywhere. Now they've come to tell you what you are allowed to hear and read.

If this were a third world country I'd say it's time to call for the US military to bail us out before it's too late.

Trump is not going to fix it when what's wrong is the people have no fight in them.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Biden then mumbles that they wanted a vanilla chocolate swirl (ala the black and white cookie - Seinfeld), but for some reason they could not figure out how to order it so got one of each and will mix it later. The moron cant even order ice cream properly.
The weasel comes out of his burrow once or twice a week. You know that stunt was set up with the reporter's question. And now it's all over TV and internet.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, he was just playing peekaBoo with his like minded peeps, what came to mind is a old song by a band DEVO, they had a song called peekaboo,
Lyrics: "I Know what you do, cause I do it too" LOL They really have no issues with what he was doing, they all do it.
PeekaBOO
Ever heard John Hartford's "Nobody Knows What You Do"? It's on the "Nobody Knows What You Do" album. Fantastic album and a fun song. It sort of fits, except that if you leave your camera enabled when you're on a Zoom meeting, EVERYONE knows what you do! :)

The audio quality of that upload isn't very good. But the original LP, on Flying Fish Records has outstanding audio quality, as did all of their releases.

Last edited:

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
This is what happens when people are so easily cowed by the weak-minded tweeter media mob. They destroy your freedoms one at a time to see how far they can go and guess what? Virtually no resistance! Those who resisted are quickly silenced and punished while everyone else stands by gawking, glad it isn't them, this time.

They've gutted your first and second amendments, made you stop going to work and afraid to be seen in public without a mask. They've destroyed your monuments and burned your cities. Looted your stores and beat women and children in front of your police and generally instilled fear everywhere. Now they've come to tell you what you are allowed to hear and read.

If this were a third world country I'd say it's time to call for the US military to bail us out before it's too late.

Trump is not going to fix it when what's wrong is the people have no fight in them.
Sometimes people have to be pushed really far before they realize what they've lost and wake up. Let's hope things don't have to get too much further gone before that happens.

But a generation or two of indoctrination by the schools and media (especially so-called "social media" may have pushed things too far to recover before some very dark times have to happen. Let's hope not.

Reaction score
I am sorry I can't find it (the parts that count...the net is full of promoting Jake Tapper though) but did anyone see the interview that Lara Trump did with Jake Tapper? OMG...what a travesty! When Lara brought up Bidens dealings with China, all Trapper could say was, 'I don't know what you are talking about.' And continued to cut her off and belittle her. F******g amazing how bullying only applies to the the libtards. Sorry, I could not find a legit version of it....I watched it on Laura Ingrahm last night.

Reaction score
The bets are already in, and the media and libtards know this. This is just a show. This debate is going to be horrible....it is going to be one sided as hell against the President because this is their last chance to plunge the dagger deep...and the deep state knows it!

BTW...that is the first time I have ever used the term 'Deep State'....but there is absolutely 100% UNDENIABLE PROOF now that it exists. Very, very sad.

Last edited: