US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Judicial Watch announced today that a September 2020 study revealed that 353 U.S. counties had 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens. In other words, the registration rates of those counties exceeded 100% of eligible voters. The study found eight states showing state-wide registration rates exceeding 100%: Alaska, Colorado, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It is extremely entertaining to watch the Left scramble to come up with a way out of this Hunter mess. One thing is for sure, the Truth always comes out over time when dirty money is involved. I can't stop laughing thinking how Joe is scolding Hunter over this. "You Did WHAT, left how many laptops, where?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Why do you keep lying? You keep repeating the same lies as if that will make us believe it. Its funny how you published and believed the now discredited STEELE Dossier. You didnt have an issue with it being "flimsy". Twitter and facebook still let users retweet it.
Hunters lawyer called he store to get the laptop back. Was it not his? The FBI is not investigating this a russian disinformation campaign. DNI John Ratcliffe says info on Hunter Biden laptop isn’t Russian disinformation

Most importantly, if its not his laptop WHY HAS BIDEN NOT SAID SO?

We dont need to be lectured by you - a rich old white liberal racist, living
comfortably in the woods of Connecticut sipping expensive wine totally removed from the lives of regular people and the crap we need to put up with as a result of your progressive policies. Put your money where your mouth is and lets see your charitable donations. Bring a black inner city family to come live with you in that big empty house. Thought so.

oh, and the Wall Street Journal, is about to drop a bunch of crap on biden. I guess they are a rag as well.
LMAO

just an affirmation of what happens when u ASSUME. Always attacking the speaker, as usual, never the speech. It reflects poorly on you.

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sometimes people have to be pushed really far before they realize what they've lost and wake up. Let's hope things don't have to get too much further gone before that happens.

But a generation or two of indoctrination by the schools and media (especially so-called "social media" may have pushed things too far to recover before some very dark times have to happen. Let's hope not.
You call it indoctrination and I don't disagree with you. I call it pussification of the male population, too.

I happened across this story which I remembered hearing at the time, but seeing it again today is oddly apropos.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
i'm not too worried about the court packing talk. its one thing to talk big and another to actually do it. Doing so would likely cause a huge backlash that would cost dems in the next two election cycles similar to the Tea Party wave a few years back.

That said if Biden wins, and the senate flips, I do expect some sort of attempt at imposing term limits on SCOTUS appointments. the most recent plan would cap it at 20 years and then they would return to serve a lower level position in the federal courts. All currently serving appointees would be exempt.

Personally I go back and forth on whether I support SCOTUS term limits. I do believe there needs to be a rule that you have to have served as a federal judge for like 5-10 years. So you don't end up with an Elena Kagan scenario.

I favor having mixed times when mics are muted and when not muted. If there is a dedicated time for each candidate to make a statement then they should do so unimpeded. However there needs to be segments where there can be some back and forth so they can actually debate.
So do you think the court packing talk is just a way the Dems can ease their voters anxiety about Barrett?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
LMAO

just an affirmation of what happens when u ASSUME. Always attacking the speaker, as usual, never the speech. It reflects poorly on you.
I am not assuming. Everything I have said is factual. Stop being a racist.
I have addressed the speech. Did you not read my post? Again, another lie. When will you stop lying?
Biden had not denied the laptop because its 100 percent real. Now, why do you support a racist criminal like biden? Are you a white supremacist?

Reaction score
My opinion is that we are not hearing anything from the Bidens because they are waiting for the media to debunk everything.
If they keep quiet, and the media ignores the issue, that is a win for Biden. There is no reason to address the issue. No upside. But the downside is great. That means the media will have to cover the story, even if it is to say it is untrue. But on TV Jenna Arnold specifically states “I Don't Think Anybody Is Saying They Are Inauthentic”

Reaction score
So do you think the court packing talk is just a way the Dems can ease their voters anxiety about Barrett?
I am not a Constitutional Expert (and have never played one on TV), but I am fairly certain that it cannot be done by Executive Order. It would have to revise the 1789 and 1869 Judiciary Acts of congress. So It would require that the Dems control both houses of congress.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
My opinion is that we are not hearing anything from the Bidens because they are waiting for the media to debunk everything.

Edit: TRY to debunk everything
You forgot the word TRY to debunk...I am sure they are looking for someone/anyone (Media) to help them come up with a way out of this mess. BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN!!!

NATIONAL SECURITY is a HUGE DEAL BREAKER!!! Look at why Clinton Lost, remember all of the wikileaks from her personal e-mail server...BUSTED!!!

Why can't the Left control their e-mails? lol

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You call it indoctrination and I don't disagree with you. I call it pussification of the male population, too.

I happened across this story which I remembered hearing at the time, but seeing it again today is oddly apropos.

Wow, talk about a great investment, house wise, well neighborhood too. See what happens when the Military move the True RATS out...Rather, chew on this...

He originally paid $10k for the house:
1603215133534.png

GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY!!!

Since the Left won't...

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
Another angle is the dems talking about it will just draw attention to it. So far, the corrupt media has been doing a pretty effective job of censorship.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
FYI - FWIW

Hickok45 mentions briefly that a short video segment he had published on youtube had been removed, and makes a passing note on some of the monopoly social media censorship issues.

Sunday Shoot-a-Round # 42
92,919 views•Oct 18, 2020
hickok45

note: Hickok45 experience is just another data point, another tip of the ice berg. Dig deeply enough and it will be clear that the balance from the social media giants has tipped...
Love that guys channel

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I used to love watching him. reminded me of hanging out with my grand father. I eventually got bored with a lot of gun channels (including his), and now the only one I watch is polenar tactical.
Haha I agree it is like hanging out with the fun grandfather. I also follow the TFB TV , they have decent firearm videos.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like to hear what Levin has to say, too, but he spends so much time running commercials, selling his books and everything else it gets hard to hang in there long enough to hear it.
You are correct. That is why I do it on Tune In radio, and fast forward thru the crap. Yeah, it as a day old, but i can live with that.