US Elections (& Politics) :)

Does Joe step down making Kumswalla President?

If so, does he jump back in? Seems too late for that.

Do they start a hot civil war and she declares martial law?

Is there any doubt who’s running the show?

I for one am GLAD that the dumb @ss Oxygen Thief VP picked Tim Walz. I mean the smart thing would have been ANYONE else, but this didn't happen and she is not capable of make a 'smart' decision. So once again, she proves her inability to make a smart, logical decision. I do care what he has done...but the fact of just what a fuking idiot, communist, POS he really is, should be enough. The truth will come out either way.

But yes, the issue at hand need to be front and center, not this crap. IMO. There is so much wrong right now that needs to be resolved and eliminated immediately before it's too late.

She picked him to ward off a potential assassin attempt on her.

If she picked someone who had a IQ over 16 the ones running this country would probably off her.

But Cackles actually managed to find someone dumber than her to be her running mate.

Reactions: VorlonFrog
I for one am GLAD that the dumb @ss Oxygen Thief VP picked Tim Walz.
I do not think she picked him I think she was told it would be him just like Bidum was told he was no longer running.

The amount of pre ejection corruption is off the charts.

It’s going to get very very ugly

It seems to be more hoax than real?

Not a lot of substantiation, black insurectionist doesn’t seem active now.

Yes quite the mess. Some say he's a scammer, others say they spoke to him and hes in Twitter jail.
A supposed victim came forward yesterday with a video claim.
Another person says they spoke to the "victim" and thought he sounded legit.

Who knows?

If Twitter pulled him, that’s a sign of being not even remotely legitimate. They’re pro “freeer speech”, Trump friendly, anti suppression, etc.

The amount of pre ejection corruption is off the charts.

It’s going to get very very ugly

Not sure it’s going to be that massive a number, especially in any concentrated area. Typically the ballots possible aren’t even enough to change the results in their polling districts.

There’s a tally of requested ballots before the election date, I believe, so 30 military ballots can’t show up in a needed district.

In one case I know of:

You get the email which links you to a .gov? Website.

Print out the ballot, and paper you can fold to encapsulate the ballot.

Then another envelope or another folded paper, addressed to the county clerk of the location you select.

Free postage if mailed in US, you have to pay if mailing outside US.

Could be. I saw what he posted, but I dont follow him and haven't reposted any of his stuff.

Michigan already has something like 500,000 more registered voters than residents

Its the non ballot things that are going on, with corrupt courts, statements to the affect of already planning on Not Certifying by politicians, Republican politicians literally in hiding..

Its going to get bigtime ugly, they still have something big up their sleeve. No way they go quietly