US Elections (& Politics) :)

Dead people voting ..

1729274214852.png
1729274242782.png

"In anticipation of rioting or even a second civil war following the upcoming election, the Department of Defense (DoD) is preliminarily gutting the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 to allow for the U.S. military to execute law, i.e., martial law, on American soil."

This is apparently real, very recent, and obviously concerning

This is about a single small community. If projected across the whole country, how many safe and secure mail in ballots are compromised?

Mail stolen from pried-open Tumalo mailboxes – including 23 unopened ballots – found dumped along Hunnell Road

"There also is no way at this point in time to know if any stolen ballots were kept by the theft suspect or suspects. "
But, no worry.....
"All turned-in ballots undergo signature verification", which we know from 2020 was not done on a lot of ballots.

Interesting coincidence that the hit happened on the day the ballots were delivered by USPS. Also, many of the boxes in this rural area are not locked, so the intended recipient won't have a clue if their ballot was taken.

"In anticipation of rioting or even a second civil war following the upcoming election, the Department of Defense (DoD) is preliminarily gutting the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 to allow for the U.S. military to execute law, i.e., martial law, on American soil."

If a Civil War is to be expected, then Hollywood was right all along :rofl:

How many traitors do you suppose we have infiltrated our DEI focused Intel agencies?
It wasn't a hack, it was purposely leaked. Likely by some transgender purple haired freak that was promoted to some lofty position.

The US is more of a mess than most even think.

Leaked US Intelligence Documents Related To Israel's Attack Preparations On Iran Appear Online​

FYI, I treat the DemonCrap presidential candidate the same way anons previously treated the no-name RINO senator from Arizona. I won't mention their name (the candidate) because I don't believe they are worthy of my speech. Got terribly fed up seeing their signs plastered every few feet along the roadside today. Looked more like someone trashed the street. (It also explains the traffic problems so terribly common here.)

Putting this here because there is a strong chance he will serve in President Trumps staff.

Why can't they just keep it in their pants? However, he is innocent and so is she, until proven guilty. But lets see a show of hands that would be surprised that a 'Kennedy' couldn't keep their heat seeking missile behind the shutter doors? Ha, ha. She's lucky she didn't drown in a automobile accident.

Just like with Bill Clinton who lied under oath: Don't care if they dip their wick in the ovary office...they are human (not going to go down the moral and righteous path on this one) but I DAMN WELL DO CARE IF THEY LIE UNDER OATH. As has been stated so many time before...if they lie about this.....

'And now you know the rest of the story...' or in the case, enough to cause an uproar.

View attachment 205168
I personally don't care who these guys are screwing - as long as it's not us!

I fully expect some type of false flag event on or very near election day.

They are not going to let Trump win with silly voting, and if you're following whats already going on in Georgia and Michigan, they are already rigging the vote

I personally don't care who these guys are screwing - as long as it's not us!

I don't either until they lie about it. That's the line that cannot be passed. Own it, and move on. But don't lie.