US Elections (& Politics) :)

1729472010271.png

Michigan Sec. of State Jocelyn Benson threatens people who won't certify the election with jail time
Dominion Voting Systems threatens people who spread "lies" about their company with lawsuits
Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro threatens to have Elon Musk arrested for handing out money to town hall attendees
We are now into the Establishment freak-the-fuck-out phase of the election cycle

Oct 20, 2024, 7:46 PM

https:/truthsocial.com/@JordanSather/posts/113342413159050533

Tulsi .. covering details that you may not know ..

Haha, the dems are upset.

"Oh man, when Democrats do it, it's a campaign stop, but when we do it better, it's a stunt."

Reactions: JNDATHP and mbuster

Deepening the mystery is the news that employees at a McDonald’s location in Alameda, California “told The Telegraph they had been instructed by bosses not to talk about the vice-president, after claims that she invented her summer job to appear more authentic to voters.”

All Harris will say is she worked at an Alameda McDonald’s, but she refuses to say which one.

Riddle me this…

Why would employees be instructed to remain silent if she had worked there? It seems to me that the only reason people would be told to say nothing is if she didn’t work there.

This story could be easily put to rest, but the corrupt corporate media and the Harris campaign (excuse me for repeating myself) are hoping to run out the clock.

Funny review of McDees

Another demonstration of lefty press brainlessness:

Was Donald Trump's McDonald's Shift 'Staged'?

Of course it was staged, you idiots! Do you think that Trump was randomly auditioning for a job at McDonald's? A genuine news scoop would be revealing a political event that wasn't staged. Will the next bombshell story be something like "Does Fruit Loops contain artificial color"?