US Elections (& Politics) :)

Hmmm, wondering what are the proper medications for drug-resistant tuberculosis?
The Resistance is not let them cross our border in the first place...Thanks Harris/Biden....

Liberal run shithole indeed.

Wall it off

FUCK THAT! Refer to my Avatar for what is needed! Absolute BS. This would probably help a bit as well....

1730063800698.jpeg

Mrs and myself did early voting together today at the local library. Was SHOCKED how big of a line there was...typically there isn't one, but guessing that this was probably a good thing.

Mrs and myself did early voting together today at the local library. Was SHOCKED how big of a line there was...typically there isn't one, but guessing that this was probably a good thing.
We live in a small community, only 900 in our town, think we were told there are three early voting locations in our county. Anyway, doors opened at 8am, by 11am when we voted the wife and I were 288, 289. Being here only a year we have voted for local elections and zero lines. This line was 45 minutes long. Great turnout everyone was saying...99% Republicans here. Had one person tell us they know of one old Democrat, haha, he is in his 90s, no TV, no Cell phone, an old farmer with a landline, he will not change or listen to change. If he only knew what his party has become... :screwy: