US Elections (& Politics) :)

Interesting how the courts (observational generality with no specific documented proof of my allegation), now faced with the likelyhood of a Trump victory, are starting to actually follow the law for a change. Amazing

Judge Throws Out Vote Payment Allegations Against Elon Musk​

Update:
(Factual)

Lets face it, anything within 100 miles of Philadelphia is an extension of the biggest shithole in the state and in the top 5 in the country. I grew up on the other side of the state in the 70's and we knew that then!

Fraud Found Among 2,500 Voter Registration Forms Submitted En Masse In PA County​

Police in the 2024 battleground state of Pennsylvania are investigating some 2,500 voter registration forms that were submitted in two massive batches -- and investigators say that 60% of the forms they've checked so far are fraudulent. All of the ballots were submitted in Lancaster County, but two other counties are scrutinizing similarly suspect batches. While officials say it's the work of a "large-scale canvassing operation," they're not yet saying who's behind it.

Confirmed by about 100 and Andy Ngo is a well respected journalist

If anyone out there is truly surprised by this revelation, I can safely say that you have not been paying attention for several years now. :headbang:

Last edited:

The tweet being reposted deserves its own space here. Those are indeed scary possibilities and difficult decisions will have to be made.
It feels like sooner or later, we all have to become rooftop Koreans.

1729983112738.png

Wow:

1729989405327.png

LOL