US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So my wife tried posting on Facebook the video I posted on #3744 and they blocked her saying its misinformation.
When Trump wins, I hope a wrath will be brought down on all three of these Big Tech Companies that are protected by the Section 230 of the 1996 Federal Communications Decency Act. I want to see Facebook, Twitter and Google (YouTube) all crawl on their knees begging our Gov't not to remove the law suit protection they have abused and shielded their selves with. What I loved is their stocks fell Hugely yesterday during their pathetic testimonies. Google has been in the crosshairs of our Gov't for quite sometime because of their manipulative search result/suggestion practices, with numerous whistleblowers coming forward over the years.

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When Trump wins, I hope a wrath will be brought down on all three of these Big Tech Companies that are protected by the Section 230 of the 1996 Federal Communications Decency Act. I want to see Facebook, Twitter and Google (YouTube) all crawl on their knees begging our Gov't not to remove the law suit protection they have abused and shielded their selves with. What I loved is their stocks fell Hugely yesterday during their pathetic testimonies. Google has been in the crosshairs of our Gov't for quite sometime because of their manipulative search result/suggestion practices, with numerous whistleblowers coming forward over the years.
I agree 100%. Maybe we all can go back to Myspace?! Haha

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Gaslighter-in-Chief

Gaslighter-in-Chief

By J.D. Crowe | jdcrowe@al.com

Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders. It is done slowly, so the victim doesn’t realize how much they’ve been brainwashed.” - Stephanie A. Sarkis, Ph.D

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Gaslighter-in-Chief

Gaslighter-in-Chief

By J.D. Crowe | jdcrowe@al.com

Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders. It is done slowly, so the victim doesn’t realize how much they’ve been brainwashed.” - Stephanie A. Sarkis, Ph.D
Your ignorance is very entertaining, thank you, enjoy a good chuckle...

Reaction score
ctgoldwing, I will say this: You certainly are not a gaslighter...though you have tried to be. You failed. President Trump? I actually LOVE the fact that he doesn't sugar coat shit. I am so FREAK'N SICK AND TIRED of people trying to be PC...it is destroying our country. Just look at Philidelphia....but NO ONE will say the truth about the man that was shot by police. Only a brave few will. My President doesn't have that problem...thank GOD.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Notice they use the word Interfere, lol, that means when they lose, haha

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Notice they use the word Interfere, lol, that means when they lose, haha

Yeah, sure, its the Republicans trying to manipulate vote counts. :thumb:

Reaction score
I am just speechless on this one...how? Just how?

Hillary Clinton to serve as Democratic elector for NY

The Clinton Crime Syndicate just keeps growing more and more powerful....amazing.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I can only say this, if anyone has stock in either one of these companies, I would watch this very closely to see what happens. Thousands of lawsuits could come their way...
My opinion. IF the government take away section 230 new companies wont survive and up coming platforms we stay up for few weeks even. I guess the gov will look in to this as well. maybe they come up with a law not to take anything down unless sexual or threat.