US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
If you follow polls-- be sure you check out the Trafalgar Group and their polls. The guy behind fiverthirtyeight (a liberal polling aggregator site) is PISSED OFF at the Trafalgar group poll results-- but the FUNNY part is that Trafalgar got it right in 2016 AND 2018--- while fivethrityeight was Wrong Wrong Wrong. poor babies.... LOL

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I never made a Facebook page. However, my wife made me one years ago for some game she was playing....I nuked.
Same here. Never signed up for "Look at Me" GossipNet (Facebook). My wife signed up a few years back because of co-workers, she quickly saw what it Really was about and we deleted her account.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Unfortunately, something peculiar worth noting in the democratic party these days: When individuals become too liberal, they become susceptible and confined to social norms and never use common sense. It's a psychological fact. Also, they become extremely egocentric (never know the full facts) thinking they are always right and are never really opened to fruitful discussions (more noise less action) ;) It starts and ends with "C'mon Man..." Good thing Thanksgiving Dinner is cancelled this year. Nobody want's to put up with nonsense.

That's the key isn't it :winktongue:

Reaction score
Unfortunately, something peculiar worth noting in the democratic party these days: When individuals become too liberal, they become susceptible and confined to social norms and never use common sense. It's a psychological fact. Also, they become extremely egocentric (never know the full facts) thinking they are always right and are never really opened to fruitful discussions (more noise less action) ;) It starts and ends with "C'mon Man..." Good thing Thanksgiving Dinner is cancelled this year. Nobody want's to put up with nonsense.
Yup! And we know where most of them are these days...

polarization by party.jpg