US Elections (& Politics) :)

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Won't be long and it is likely briefings like this will be taking place as they search houses for all firearms.

“A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
Those two... If you play stupid games, you get stupid prizes. Makes all of us legal gun owners look like crap.
Seriously I take my firearm ownership responsibly, I have made sure to get permits for various states (MN, FL), and I know exactly what my rights are.
You wonder into a politically hot situation like philly with firearms, you should be crystal clear your rights and responsibilities.

I'd like to point out the hypocrisy of calling for following election laws, but then blowing off firearms laws as freedom.
Hell PA is a "SHALL ISSUE" state. Get a permit, idiots. Unless they were there to cause trouble...

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ugh I should not have looked into this more.
One of the dudes (Macias) is one of the founding members of the group 'Vets for Trump'. He was a featured speaker at Trump Tower at a rally in post-election 2016, media appearances with Kellyanne Conway, it goes on.
This is going to be spun as Trump supporters heading to Philly for no good.

Reaction score
They're going to be out of jobs without Trump to mock.
Yes, and not just them. The MSM, what are they going to do come January? For the last 4 years they have covered Trump nonstop. Trump is the one that drove up their ratings. Without Trump to bash, what are they going to cover to get people to watch? Take that talk show shit Steven Colbert. He has dedicated the last 5 years bashing Trump on every show. What is he going to do now? Is he going to have to rely on TALENT? OMG, he has none!

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
where msm will end up without any talent?
I wonder they wont make 25% of the money they made during trump. good luck to them, unless msm are paid upfront in underground.

Last edited:

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If this whiskey I am drinking is honest, dunkin' on Trump wasn't exactly difficult.
Biden has got his shit. Creepy uncle joe putting his hands on ladies shoulders, taking big sniffs of ladies. I'm sure he is going to do more awkward shit.
Hopefully some laughs can be had, I need something out of this Bidet presidency. They were soft on Obama :/.

The TV commericals tell me if my election lasts more than 4 days, I should go see a doctor. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
there are a lot of people leading on not using social media etc, i hope they lose title sec 230. gotta hit where it hurts

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
there are a lot of people leading on not using social media etc, i hope they lose title sec 230. gotta hit where it hurts

I have more an issue with the monopoly of big tech companies. Google, apple, facebook. They are doing legit illegal things, break em up.
I get the 230 argument but revoking protections will hurt US businesses ability to innovate. Yea it'll hurt twitter or whatever, but this goes beyond tweetin'. The US is unique (in a good way). A lot of europe and asian countries dont have the free speech laws we do, which is part of the reason the US has a competitive advantage and a lot of the massive tech companies. Curbing these protections could loose the US advantage (not that europe isn't pecking away at us with stuff like GPDR).

In summary, big tech bad, freedom of speech good.

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have more an issue with the monopoly of big tech companies. Google, apple, facebook. They are doing legit illegal things, break em up.
I get the 230 argument but revoking protections will hurt US businesses ability to innovate. Yea it'll hurt twitter or whatever, but this goes beyond tweetin'. The US is unique (in a good way). A lot of europe and asian countries dont have the free speech laws we do, which is part of the reason the US has a competitive advantage and a lot of the massive tech companies. Curbing these protections could loose the US advantage (not that europe isn't pecking away at us with stuff like GPDR).

In summary, big tech bad, freedom of speech good.
they can change title 230, stating any thing no threatening should not be removed or censored. SIMPLE as that
this would not hurt US companies or innovations or any platforms that may shine in the future.

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Maybe you could carefully craft the legislation. I don't have a problem with what you are saying. But what will biden do with this power to control platforms?
Specifically calling out the subjects of speech, subject to corrupt politicians and government, gives me pause. I don't trust the government to approve/disapprove subjects.

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Like Steve Bannon today. He called for putting Fauci's head on a pike on the corner of the white house. Banned from twitter and youtube.
I find his comments disgusting, callous to sanctity of human life. I surely wouldn't re-share this idea. Why should youtube? or twitter?