US Elections (& Politics) :)

LittleBrother

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It's over. Hopefully republicans keep the senate and can shut down a lot of the more insane nonsense from the dems. I'm optimistic about 2022. I suspect the democrats are going to be absolutely ridiculous over the next 24 months and will engender a very substantial amount of fury among republican voters two years from now. At the same time with trump gone they will not be able to get the same support from their constituents.

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This is most likely disinformation.
The federal government (and intelligence agencies) do not print ballots. Local counties and administrations print ballots. The specific claims made in the video aren't detailed enough to really analyze, confirm or refute. This is wankery to get views until proven otherwise. I'm not sure what blockchain has to do with it, but this is extremely similar to an existing Qanon conspiracy theory related to "non radioactive isotope markings".

If they actually provide evidence (instead of hot air), I think we should listen. But right now this is cynical, playing to peoples hopes to get views

Reaction score

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I am sure if the story was other way around the 2 men would be given rewards.
Dems really pinching hard.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, they weren't too bright. They seemed to be on some sort of "mission" and were driving a really low profile, hard to identify, unobtrusive, vehicle called a Hummer. What could go wrong? Of course, this will be headlined for days given that it's apparently Qanon related while the rioting gets totally ignored yet again.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Now they want us all to believe that Joe is the next president, C'mon Man

NYS hasn't even started counting their mail-in ballots; they start on November 9th
Are they just going to shred the ballots hoping that no one will notice?

C'mon Man

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I am sure if the story was other way around the 2 men would be given rewards.
Dems really pinching hard.
Won't be long and it is likely briefings like this will be taking place as they search houses for all firearms.

“A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”