US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
NFL will play black national anthem prior to Week 1 games, report says

Like I needed another reason to not watch the National Felons League (quit watching "Professional" sports in 2012 and haven't missed it a bit)

What about the Polish National Anthem?

I coulda sworn we only had ONE National Anthem.......

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
One of the current candidates for poster child of the self obsessed, emotionally immature, arrogant leftist droid award:

I read that. Thank you for posting it. It looks like the couple who defended their home in St. Louis are on their own after receiving numerous death threats. The city police will not defend them and security companies will have nothing to do with that situation. One of them told them to just leave the house and get out of there.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The roots of BLM (Black Lies Matter) are Marxist and militant Queer to the core.

Heteronormativity is the belief that heterosexuality, predicated on the gender binary, is the norm or default sexual orientation.
It assumes that sexual and marital relations are most fitting between people of opposite sex.
(This definition was extracted from the liberal Internet)

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yep, I was down to soccer and hockey. After the kneelfest over in the UK, I'm now down to hockey and I might just say F'it to it just for GPs...

Yeah I will admit to watching a bit of hockey, and the occasional road race like Le'mans or the Daytona 24 hour race. Did that for a while back in Texas with SCCA and probably the most fun I've ever had with clothes on.

My big "sports event" nowadays though is the Little League World Series and I try and catch a number of baseball games my neighbors kid plays.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
One of the current candidates for poster child of the self obsessed, emotionally immature, arrogant leftist droid award:

Ya know, it's funny how the Leftists, Liberals, or however you want to describe them, relish doing that exact same thing to a Conservative or anyone they don't agree with but crumble and cry when it happens to them. I guess equality doesn't apply to them, either.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

It would not surprise me one bit if the mob started to protest at Deloitte, and they have an about-face. Just drop the race card, and corporate America melts - and donates to BLM. It's disgusting. See Kapernick to see how the NFL couldn't back-peddle fast enough.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Update: here's the original video of our little social justice warrior turned activist threatening violence

And here she is a day later complaining about people threatening violence and not able to comprehend what has happened. Its all someone else's fault. Heaven forbid she take any responsibility for her own actions/words. I hope she gets a job flipping burgers.

Last edited:

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Update: here's the original video of our little social justice warrior turned activist threatening violence

And here she is a day later complaining about people threatening violence and not able to comprehend what has happened. Its all someone else's fault. Heaven forbid she take any responsibility for her own actions/words. I hope she gets a job flipping burgers.
Notice how she immediately blames Trump supporters. Never dawned on her that it was her own actions that brought these consequences. She, like most of the left, live in perpetual victimhood.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

It got a diploma from Harvard

Reaction score
I read that. Thank you for posting it. It looks like the couple who defended their home in St. Louis are on their own after receiving numerous death threats. The city police will not defend them and security companies will have nothing to do with that situation. One of them told them to just leave the house and get out of there.
I'd be sitting there locked and loaded. Fuck that. Who wants to be the first goddam martyr.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I'd be sitting there locked and loaded. Fuck that. Who wants to be the first goddam martyr.
How far are you from St. Louis? These guys need a militia to protect their place. It'd be kind of ironic that the couple, democrats living in their own echo-chamber, would have to be protected by 2A-loving conservatives. I'm guessing right about now, they'd be quite grateful to have some deplorables who happen to be clinging to their guns, as guests.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, after being out of work for 3 months I'll bet just about every clear-thinking, tax-paying American citizen will "do the right thing" and hand over their stimulus checks to help repair the damage done by the so-called "protesters", right? And this is after the city's leaders disemboweled their police department and now want to rebuild their ravaged city at OUR expense?

Sorry, I've already spent my stimulus check on more .223's and 9's....and if I need to explain what those are then we're likely on different sides of the aisle, my friend.

Rep. Ilhan Omar recently announced she is working to introduce a federal relief fund to assist cities that have been hit by riots.

Last edited: