US Elections (& Politics) :)

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Recount in WI favors trump GA, PA favors trump. NV does not count late ballots.
The supreme court might rule of no ballots arrived after election day is not to be counted.
Since we had a very different election this time the ruling by the supreme court over states can be different too.

It is a possibility...

Paul Hacker

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You guys sound like you stopped taking your Zanax. How about we all get together and try to improve the state the country is in now? The biggest issue is how we view everyone with a different opinion as an ahole. Wouldn't it be more productive if we all stopped the invective and started actually listening to what others have to say? You don't have to agree. In fact it getting people together with differing views usually results in better outcomes.
I agree 100% with what you are advocating for. But, when Obama was elected most of the conservative right didn’t like it, but accepted it. We didn’t riot, burn down buildings and cars, kill people, we just went about our lives. Now I can’t say the same for when Trump was elected. Before he was even elected the Left had already started planning the impeachment process, Russian collusion, etc, etc. The Main Street media started their series of lies regarding Trump [denouncing white supremacy, locking kids up at the boarder (Obama/Biden did this), Muslim travel ban (several Muslim countries were not banned), etc, etc] and recently Trumps reaction to and handling of Covid19 (Biden calling him xenophobic and Pelosi saying come to Chinatown a month after Trump stopped travel from China). We have endured four years of this B.S., so no, we are not going to get along now. I and others around me have tried many times to have a civil conversation, to no avail. It always, always leads to name calling and condescending words from the left. Yes, it would be more productive if we all listened to one another, but obviously that is not going to happen. So kit up.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You guys sound like you stopped taking your Zanax. How about we all get together and try to improve the state the country is in now? The biggest issue is how we view everyone with a different opinion as an ahole. Wouldn't it be more productive if we all stopped the invective and started actually listening to what others have to say? You don't have to agree. In fact it getting people together with differing views usually results in better outcomes.
The problem is we are talking about a corrupt Government. Trump has been the ONLY outsider to try and "Drain the Swamp", has he put it. As long as our government remains divided, so will the people, we can talk until we are blue in the face, nothing will change. All of the recent movements do nothing but divide us even more. Our only chance of change is being pushed out by the corrupt politicians, who did not like them being called out for who they really are, why do you think their is so much hate for him, because of his tweets? Before you say he is being pushed out by the people via voting, well we all see how corrupt that turned out, and to bring this into perspective, Biden only got half of his party's vote, the other half did not vote for Biden, but instead they voted by the hand of their hatred for Trump fueled by the government's hatred. Don't believe me, ask any young person who voted for the Harris/Biden ticket what they think about Biden, your answer will have Trump's name in it, as the same with your answer. When you ask Trump supporters why they voted for Trump, Biden's name will not come up, they will most always answer to fix our corrupt government, Make America Great Again!!! We do not have hatred towards Biden, rib him we will, he makes it extremely easy to do so. A campaign driven by hate will most surely fail in the end.

Reaction score
And isn't THIS just amazing...

Chinese state media strikes optimistic tone Monday about Biden win
Sino-US relations, trade could improve, have greater predictability under new American leadership

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Shut CBS Down. They Said that Pfizer was not part of Operation Warp Speed. Dammit it is, even Pfizer says so. Trump approves this message

Why the hell am I watching CBS anyway? :(

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Just a thought, and it means exactly what you paid for it. Nothing more and nothing less (I read this elsewhere AND it in no way whatsoever constitutes what will probably transpire)...
--------------------------------------------
There are hundreds of thousands of ballots being challenged in numerous states.
1) If any votes are proven to be invalid as a result of fraud, state legislatures can argue the integrity of the vote has been compromised and choose to set aside the results of the popular vote and independently select their own set of electors per Article 2 of the Constitution. GOP controls the state legislatures in PA, MI, WI, GA, and AZ. Trump wins.
or, if the state legislatures don't want to get their hands dirty and ignite a civil war...
2) If any state is unable to certify the popular vote due to legal challenges, or for some other reason is not able to send its electors to DC by December 14, we have a contested election that will be determined by a House vote based on state delegations (not total seats). The GOP controls more state delegations than Biden. Trump wins.
We're witnessing in real time how little the left knows about our Constitution.
For conservatives, it is a breath of fresh air.
For leftists, it is clearly a terrifying moment.
------------------------------------------------

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Counting is still underway
New York especially is counting their absentee ballots starting today (the difference may be negligible though)

Anyone in the tristate area saw the meteor last night? May be it’s Spock

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Bet you were singing this same tune when trump got in... :rolleyes:

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
They are hypocrites.

Let's all come together. LOL. There was talk of impeachment before Trump was inaugurated. Hell, before he was even elected. Spare me your kumbaya logic now. Hypocrites.

Reaction score
ctgoldwing said:

I have read your dribble CT. I can't believe you had the balls to post what you did. Really amazing and sad. You offered the 'olive' branch ONLY after the demonstards won. But until then, you were full of piss and vinegar, damn all us Republicans and Conservatives! And again, who is it that is burning their own cities down? Robbing, looting, beating and killing their own kind? I will give a clue: it isn't the pissed off half of the country that 'lost'.

Reaction score
They are hypocrites.

Let's all come together. LOL. There was talk of impeachment before Trump was inaugurated. Hell, before he was even elected. Spare me your kumbaya logic now. Hypocrites.

I agree 100% with you! They can take their olive branch and shove up their balloon knots!

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The problem is we are talking about a corrupt Government. Trump has been the ONLY outsider to try and "Drain the Swamp", has he put it. As long as our government remains divided, so will the people, we can talk until we are blue in the face, nothing will change. All of the recent movements do nothing but divide us even more. Our only chance of change is being pushed out by the corrupt politicians, who did not like them being called out for who they really are, why do you think their is so much hate for him, because of his tweets? Before you say he is being pushed out by the people via voting, well we all see how corrupt that turned out, and to bring this into perspective, Biden only got half of his party's vote, the other half did not vote for Biden, but instead they voted by the hand of their hatred for Trump fueled by the government's hatred. Don't believe me, ask any young person who voted for the Harris/Biden ticket what they think about Biden, your answer will have Trump's name in it, as the same with your answer. When you ask Trump supporters why they voted for Trump, Biden's name will not come up, they will most always answer to fix our corrupt government, Make America Great Again!!! We do not have hatred towards Biden, rib him we will, he makes it extremely easy to do so. A campaign driven by hate will most surely fail in the end.
I think most of our anger is from us watching our beautiful nation being destroyed by Anti-American Hate from the Left. Disrespecting our flag. Disrespecting our Law. Disrespecting those in Law Enforcement. Disrespecting our Founding Fathers and what they stood for. Disrespecting our Constitution. Disrespecting our right to Free Speech.

Reaction score
I think most of our anger is from us watching our beautiful nation being destroyed by Anti-American Hate from the Left. Disrespecting our flag. Disrespecting our Law. Disrespecting those in Law Enforcement. Disrespecting our Founding Fathers and what they stood for. Disrespecting our Constitution. Disrespecting our right to Free Speech.
And I think you are correct. But mine started with the last 4 years of Barrack Obama. He was the beginning of the cancer that has now engulfed out nation. If you take the most corrupt presidency our nation has ever had, and double it, I think that is what we are going to see in the next 4 years...and even possibly worse. He will not be a strong President, just a empty puppet with the lefts hand all the way up his ass, working his mouth. But I could be wrong......