US Elections (& Politics) :)

Hetticles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well, that entire press conference was a goddamn disaster. I'd like to just forget it happened. Nothing of value was gained by doing this conference. The Trump team didn't communicate any new information, and it gave the media things to poke at.

Uh yea, meet us at the Four Seasons. No no, not the Four Seasons Hotel, Four Seasons Total Landscaping. You know, the one between the dildo shop and the crematorium? Drive around back, through the gate, up the dirt trail, we'll be next to the dumpster. We won't even loosely vet who we are parading up here, so here is a guy known in Philly for being a perennial grifter candidate for local offices who also dittled kids. Who has questions?

Can you blame the media for throwing a match into that pan of gasoline so carefully set out by Rudy? How Trump hitched up with Rudy and keeps him around, I do not know. Put Rudy in the corner to dig in his pants, get a real lawyer.

Edit:
Like, this is literally what Rudy did. The mind boggles.

Does this look like a place Trump should be having people talk? Rudy is a dim wit.

Edit 2:
I cant stop editing this post. I am serious, Rudy is a liability, an embarrassment, and really not worth much beyond name recognition. Even his name is dwindling. Time to uncouple the caboose that is Rudy.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Good presentation worth listening to imho on Democratic failure to perform up to expectations.

Republicans will need to find ways to counter the MSM and Social Media domination by the left.

One of the top comments:
Toby DAWES
When is Pelosi going to be removed for her failure this election?

Krystal Ball's Dem Autopsy: How Corporatists, Impeachment, And Wokeness Nearly Blew The Election

Reaction score
Yup. Agree. Just goes to show you that they will do anything, say anything, to get elected. Notice that that shit Colbert did not say "...makes strange bedfellows" and the real saying goes. That would be too literal for her.
If she is sworn in as the VPOTUS, her office will represent all of the affair laiden, stained bed sheets she has left behind. A whore is a whore. She is certainly that. And as much as I loathe Barrack Obama, hell even he was never at the level of disgust, vileness, and morally lost that this creature of the night is. Hell, even her OWN staff didn't like her when she was running for president!

And I can't really say how I truly feel about her....but this is close enough for now.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Please do not insult Obama that way.... she is much worse imho.

Kamala "it was a debate" is simply one of the most evil and vicious politicians I have witnessed running for President of the US.

Like Obama or not, Obama completely outclasses Kamala.
She 1000% supports Biden, hahaha, I never have understood those who pick their opponents for V.P. Now all of a sudden they support them...o_O

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Trump needs to make more public appearances to show what he is actively doing in the fight against COVID-19; Biden has already put together his COVID-19 Council. More people will be tuning in more to Biden as Trump disappears from the public eye. Haven't seen that many Trump press conferences lately. Is his administration aware of that?

The most recent one I stumbled across on YouTube was this one

Has the YouTube algorithm been manipulating the search results?

And here's Biden

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Good presentation worth listening to imho on Democratic failure to perform up to expectations.

Republicans will need to find ways to counter the MSM and Social Media domination by the left.

One of the top comments:
Toby DAWES
When is Pelosi going to be removed for her failure this election?

Krystal Ball's Dem Autopsy: How Corporatists, Impeachment, And Wokeness Nearly Blew The Election
Thank you for this. Really sums up how well Trump did during this election and how bad the Dems did...It's all about winning the War!!!

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
"Biden's Transition Team has been hard at work since Summer," According to CBS This Morning :facepalm:

Another news on Political Action Committee's

Anyone feeling brainwashed?

Biden's team considering "other actions" against Trump's team. WrestleMania anyone?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Trump needs to make more public appearances to show what he is actively doing in the fight against COVID-19; Biden has already put together his COVID-19 Council. More people will be tuning in more to Biden as Trump disappears from the public eye. Haven't seen that many Trump press conferences lately. Is his administration aware of that?

The most recent one I stumbled across on YouTube was this one

Has the YouTube algorithm been manipulating the search results?

And here's Biden

In Truth Trump did exactly what he said he would do, Biden did not talk about Pfizer during their debate. The ONLY reason the stock market soared yesterday was ONLY due to Trump and what he put together with the Military and Pfizer (July 2020). Operation Warp Speed...Biden gets Zero credit...just another thing they want to Steal...

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is just a typical liberal media staining of an issue:
View attachment 74558
Let's not talk about the actual fraud, let's attack the person bringing the news. The whole piece just drags the guy through the mud for something he did over 20 years ago. I do not condone what he did, but they are just trying to say his vote fraud experience is moot because he is a convicted sex offender.
If the witness was a democrat no one would care haha

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The hypocrisy is off the charts with the Dims.

This is the exact same thing Gen Mike Flynn was prosecuted for....

Fuck you Democrats. There’ll be no “Unity” for the next few years, it’s been cancelled. Get used to it. Nothing and I mean Nothing you say will be believed or accepted. NOTHING

Last edited:

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Same thing Hitler did, same thing Russia did on their take over of East Germany. We were warned!!!

Yeah come get me, are they going to lockup 70 million Trump voters? Put me on your list, oh and also add I AM A CHRISTIAN!!!
LMAO my parents are muslims, These dems thirsty for power, and they are the future hitler. All clinton and obama administration did was funding the terrorists in middle east.