US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
And here is the REAL REASON why this country is split in half...

Obama says 'jury's still out' on whether American democracy can work in presidential memoir
Obama expressed optimism regarding the country’s future following his longtime ally Joe Biden’s victory in the presidential election

And....

Candace Owens blasts 'despicable' Obama book claiming Trump election was racist reaction
In his forthcoming memoir, "A Promised Land," Obama claims Trump’s presidency was the result of “millions of Americans spooked by a Black man in the White House.”

BTW...she is not only very intelligent and super hot! IMO....:drool:

And this kind of sums up our current state as a nation if we don't take her back!

Justice Alito warns of dangers to free speech, religious liberty in Federalist Society address
“In certain quarters religious liberty has fast become a disfavored right,” Alito said

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The Art of the Deal is all I have to say for today :rofl:

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Shouldnt that guy be behind bars, lying to the president. Trump should again run in 2024( if legal battle fail) and this time finish what he started drain the swamp.
FYI - rt = Russian Times, state sponsored channel... I'd look for news from another source to quote...

Reaction score
To be honest they are more honest then the US MSM. Source from RT article Outgoing Syria Envoy Admits Hiding US Troop Numbers; Praises Trump’s Mideast Record
That is entirely possible. It's amazing how we can look at RT and immediately recognize a possible bias and the potential for ulterior motives. I don't doubt they exist in RT. It amazes me that others DON'T acknowledge that bias and ulterior motives also exist in the likes of CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and all the other alphabet news sources.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That is entirely possible. It's amazing how we can look at RT and immediately recognize a possible bias and the potential for ulterior motives. I don't doubt they exist in RT. It amazes me that others DON'T acknowledge that bias and ulterior motives also exist in the likes of CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and all the other alphabet news sources.
To be honest they are more honest then the US MSM. Source from RT article Outgoing Syria Envoy Admits Hiding US Troop Numbers; Praises Trump’s Mideast Record
I've followed RT in the past, and yes they do give sometimes a good report.. and sometimes they give a completely misleading one.

That's a big challenge for a lot of people, knowing which are reasonable - and which are complete propaganda... takes time to really learn to figure the bias out.

US MSM is horrific right now... used to be much better.

BBC also is bad...

Have to really dig to find reasonable sources..

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
FYI - rt = Russian Times, state sponsored channel... I'd look for news from another source to quote...
I've been looking constantly and on average, Russia Today appears to be more reliable and honest than the US media. Pretty pathetic. (I'm assuming you meant Russia Today. I haven't run across a Russian Times.)

gordo

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Has he been right about anything he's dumped into this thread? Seriously. He does a driveby every once in a while dumping fake crap straight out of the Dem playback. It is then shown to be completely fake, but he never admits he was proven wrong. Just moves to the next load of trash. His new nickname should be Debunked.
He is a troll, a good one. I started to get sucked in by replying to the other one, but realized it and put him/her on ignore.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Actually most rank and file Fed agents are good guys. I’ve trained with them and trained a few.

It’s the political appointees you have to watch

Quick cool story - I had an intermediate handgun class, maybe 15 students. I noticed two women who had come together were damn good shooters and very buttoned up. Didn’t think much about it till after class they came up and complimented me and thought it was a well done class. I thanked them and asked where they had their previous training, “oh well, we’re both FAMs but we wanted to see what’s being taught in civilian classes.”

I took that as a huge compliment. But knowing the training they go through, they both could have kicked my ass in their sleep.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI - I highly recommend watching this, this is big news.
Too often the MSM fails to appropriately share the info without misrepresentation.

watch it shortly after 34min in to it.

President Trump makes first public remarks in 7 days after election, coronavirus vaccine news

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I wanted to share this as well

Whenever I turn on the television or browse through Google and come across single-minded News Networks and hear them continuing to downplay Trump, my immediate response to them is to STFU, because you don't know what Trump and Pence knows. The people that are backing Biden are ready to do anything, that includes anything inconceivable to human imagination. It's really sickening. Being in a democrat-run state, everyday I hear about the things are going wrong, but can be obviously avoided by enforcing the law! But in a predominantly controlled democrat state, the only law enforcement is traffic summons. Pathetic.